bug with ema v8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bug with ema v8

using njt 8 add a sma to a new panel and then add a second sma to that panel, now try to do the d\same thing with an ema

Hello jerryj2,

I create a new chart and add the SMA indicator with 'Panel' set to 'New panel'. Subsequently I open the Indicators menu and add another SMA. I changed Period and the plot color. I set 'Panel' to '2'. The 2nd SMA indicator plots as expected.

I create another new chart and repeat the same steps using the EMA, but I do not experience any issue. What happens when you try these steps. Are you able to reproduce the issue consistently?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

bug with ema v8

with an ema I only see to options on where to place it: "same as input series" and "new panel", none of the other panels are listed. and yes I am able to reproduce the issue consistently.

Comment

Can you please check what NinjaTrader 8 version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About. If you do not have the latest version (8.0.9.0) installed, please download and install it from the link below.

Once you have the latest version installed, please check if the issue remains. If so, please send me your log and trace files so I can investigate. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations.

Windows start menu-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 8-->log

Windows start menu-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 8-->trace

Right click the log and trace folder and select Send to-->Compressed (zipped) folder. Subsequently attach both .zip files in your email and send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...d.php?t=104325' in the subject header.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:00 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Waxavi
        by Waxavi

Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
        0 responses