Nt8 problems after problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nt8 problems after problems

Having used TOS and Multicharts, I'd have to say Ninjatrader8 is horrible in terms of stability. it's quite clear that NT8 is still buggy, and judging from the user's experience on the forum, I'm not alone. I have had numerous experience with a) unable to boot, b) unable to retrieve backups, c) workspaces becoming blank. And yes, I have reported these issues and have sent in my traces and logs on more than a few occassions, these experience are not just frustrating, they can be costly. I've never had these types of experience with Thinkorswim or multicharts.

A the time of writing, I've lost a workspace which I have no idea why, and when try to retrieve a backup, it states that it can't be done because one of the item is being used when in fact everything has been closed down. A trader wants to focus on trading and not have to deal with buggy issues that's costing time and opportunities. Again, I have to say, never had these problems with Thinkorswim or Multicharts.

Hello luigizerozero,

Please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com for further assistance.
    In the email please include a link to this forum thread.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Christopher_R  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    166 responses
    0 likes