Feature request regarding Chart Trader for better visualization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature request regarding Chart Trader for better visualization

Hey there, not sure if the right thread.

There was a guy who created RainBow, an indicator who you guys officially suppported. while im please w NT8 overall and i think its a big improvement, there is still alot of stuff missing i wished that was implemented.

My request would be that once you are in a trade profit and loss gets better visualized (see screenshot). With rainbow you would see directly next to the price axis how much profit loss you would generate as this level (could display in $ and ticks). also when you drag around the target you would get displayed how many ticks it is away from your entrance point. Currently when i enter a trade i drag my stoploss below the signal bar, then have to calculate how many ticks it is and if i decide to go for 1:1 i have to calculate again where to put my target. Theres just alot more work involved than it should. I attached the screenshot that you can better understand what i mean. cant be too much work. basically all i would want is what you can see in the screenshot, was the perfect indicator for NT7

also if there is a coder out there who thinks that he can do that i would pay to get this. thanks in advance
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TimStone; 01-11-2017, 10:38 AM.

Hello TimStone,

In the support department at NinjaTrader we do not create, debug, or modify code for our clients. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our partners.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to build this as a convenience for you.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate partners who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

A small note, while our Platform Support can assist with importing scripts or adding these to charts, we do not officially provide support for any 3rd party software.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hi, thanks for reply

this was more a feature request for a future update on your part for NT8 than me wanting you to develop a custom indicator for me Surely you guys trying to make NT8 as good as possible and i think the aforementioned features should belong into NT8 from the getgo and not through some custom indicator.
      So i hope that maybe at least you could forward that to the development team and maybe if im lucky they will decide to implement this stuff into the platfrom one time.

for now i will indeed look for somebody who can code me those features for the meanwhile.

thanks again

Comment

Hello TimStone,

This is Ryan L. from the NinjaTrader Ecosystem responding on behalf of my colleague Chelsea, I am also the liaison for Rainbow-In. I have spoken with the vendor about creating this product for NinjaTrader 8 and there are no plans to create this product for NinjaTrader 8 at this time.

With that being said, if you are still wanting to have these products created for NinjaTrader 8, you can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes