Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

TTM Super Scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTM Super Scalper

I am new to NinjaTrader but would like to use TTM Super Scalper paint bars on my charts. How do I find this code? I can not code this myself, I have a hard enough time trying to use NinaTrader so I need help with this. My think or swim platform comes with this as a standard indicator but NinjaTrader does not.

Any help is greatly appreciated. This is for NinjaTrader 8, as the one I found on here was an older version and can not be used for NinjaTrader 8.

Hello madmoney5,

Thank you for your support forum post and for your interest in NinjaTrader!

I was able to locate a couple of posts on the NinjaTrader Support Forums that provide a Squeeze Indicator although it looks like they may need to be converted for use within NinjaTrader 8:

Otherwise you can search the NinjaTrader Ecosystem website below for vendors who provide this type of assembly for use within NinjaTrader. Simply enter a vendor name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your vendors of choice, please visit each vendor's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I would love to know if anyone has succsusfully written the code for this Idicator. Its just a pivot point above the bar after 3 strong closes. Thanks so much. Used it on TOS, would love to incorporate it into NINJA. Wiseman lags considerable compared to Carters pivot points.

Comment

Any update on the TTM scalper alert? I believe it's very simple to code, paints a bar at the Pivot after 3 higher highs or three lower lows. Works great with a tick chart. Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Skifree
        by Skifree

Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes