Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Chart and real executiuons not matching performance tab for real time strategy trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart and real executiuons not matching performance tab for real time strategy trade

Hi, my executions on my charts don't match the trades as indicated in trades tab.

For historical trades, it seems ok. But, for the real time trades, that I am watching happen (but executed by strategy, not manual) when I actually go in to the performance and trades tab, there is discrepancy.

What should I be looking at, doing to get the actual real time executions to match the real time trades on the tab.

Here is an image of three trades in real time, I watched the strategy make, I know they happened, all strategy executed (opened and closed, 100%). When I select real time performance, you see nothing matches, the date, the result, etc.

I did some research, found plenty to say about syncing performance and account (like here) but it doesn't sound like this is my problem.
    Last edited by _Cujo; 08-07-2016, 11:05 AM.

Hello _Cujo,

Please send me your log and trace files, templates, and other files, so that I may look into what occurred.
    You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support.
    Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1554496
    IMPORTANT: Please also tick all the boxes in the "Other Files" section.
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jessica, thanks. I sent the files to you (they are being zipped now). I THINK, I got the files you need...please let me know if you need different ones, or I didn't send the files you're after, etc.

Comment

Hello _Cujo,

Thank you for providing this information. It appears that your database is out of sync. If this is the first time you have seen this happen, please follow these steps to resolve your query. Otherwise, if you have seen this multiple times, please send a stripped down copy of your strategy to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com , with attn:NinjaTrader_JessicaP and this unique ID number in the subject of your e-mail so we can look into what occurred : 1554496 .

To reset your database (if this is the first time this has happened only) :

• Copy your (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 8\db\NinjaTrader.sdf to (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 8\db\NinjaTrader.08AUG16.sdf
        • NT8 Control Center -> Tools -> Database
        • Reset
        • Check both Historical orders and executions
        • Reset
        • Yes
        • OK
        • Restart NinjaTrader

Comment

Thanks Jessica.

I'm using NT 7, not NT8.

Can you please let me know how your instructions differ for NT 7, before I do it?

Comment

I would be happy to. They are very similar.

• Copy your (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 8\db\NinjaTrader.sdf to (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db\NinjaTrader.08AUG16.sdf
            • NT7 Control Center -> Tools -> Options
            • Data tab
            • Reset Database
            • Yes
            • OK
            • OK
            • Restart NinjaTrader

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post