Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I have created Crossover EMA Indicator - but it plots arrows onlyon lastpart of chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have created Crossover EMA Indicator - but it plots arrows onlyon lastpart of chart

I have created Crossover EMA Indicator - but it plots arrows only on last part of chart.

can somebody pls help me in this ?

it compiles but results are seen only in the last part of the chart.

attached is the crossover ema indicator.

Thanks a lot for Ninjatrader 8 Support Team.
    Attached Files

Hello kashyapjdave,

Thanks for your post.

When I tried to import your .zip file it indicated you are using an older version of NinjaTrader8. The current version is 8.0.5.2. You can check yours by going to Help>about. If you are using an older version, you may update (you'll need to copy your license key found in Help>License key and then paste it in to download the update. Please make sure all versions of NinjaTrader are shutdown before updating. Here is the download site: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect

The reason you are only seeing the latest arrows are because when a chart object is drawn it must have a unique tag name. When the same tag name is used, the older draw object is removed and the new draw object is added. I've previously created a short video to show how to create a unique tag name and add offsets (you have already done the offset just fine): https://www.screencast.com/t/Ijoqo7nde5vn
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks a lot for the help..I finally made it.

Thanks a lot for the help..I finally made it.

Comment

Sir..now its working...Can u pls provide changes t be done if I make crossover

Thanks a lot...now EMA Crossover Indicator is working.

For EMA i had to select 2 EMA, but I have no idea / don't know how to select for Stoch where there are 2 inputs (Stoch D crosses Stoch K) / same for SMI where there are 2 inputs / same for MACD where there are 2 inputs....how and what options to select in strategy ?

Can u pls provide changes/help/video if I want to make crossover for STOCH / SMI / MACD.....for strategy

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

If you are using the strategy builder, please see the helpguide here: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...on_builder.htm Look specifically in the section: "How to compare plot values of multi-plot indicators"
          Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Denver_Wayne  
          Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
          0 responses
          1 view