3 line break charting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 line break charting

Just trying to find out if NinjaTrader has added 3 line break charting to their platform yet... Any help would be appreciated.

Thx. JAXESDAYTRADER

Hello,

What is 3 line break charting exactly, and do you mean in NT7 or NT6.5?
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

3 line break charts

It is a type of Japanese charting that signals trend reversal's... I have read many people asking for it on here back about 2,3,4 years now... Tradestation seems to be the only one that has it. I know it does because I have been using and tweaking it on TS... It's hard to believe Ninja doesn't have it by now, plus considering their name... Get it ?lol... Anyway, Tradestation's commission's are so high compared to others out there... I guess you gotta pay for their great charting, huh? Global tells me that's what people do. They put money in their Tradestation acct. and use the charting , then trade on Global's system to execute trades....
      Just Google "3 line break charts" and you'll see.... If there was a combination of Tradestation and Global's rates , you could make a gazillion bucks. lol.
      I have read that Metastock has it also... I have been spoiled w/ Tradestation and now it has become a big royal pain to finf it somewhere else.
      I hope this helps.

Comment

3 line break charts

i just found this in another forum of yours ...

Go to Tools > Edit Indicators, and search for
        ZiThreeLinesBreak

I'm still trying to figure out how to get Ninja trader working.... one of the trial demo's etc etc... total pain so far... probably because it's Sunday...

Later

Comment

Hello,

There may be a custom indicator out there that you can import via File>utilities>import, but I have not heard of it.

I'm happy to get you up and running with NT. What are you doing and what is the unexpected result?
          DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

trying to get up and running...

Thx. Ben, I'm trying to get NT up and running, but seem to have problems w/ conflicting instructions, etc... Not sure if it's because it's Sunday or what. I get instructions about simulated data feeds, Initial KEY's for starting program, etc.... I just want to try to get it running so I can my future from crashing here real fast... Any help will be greatly appreciated.
            It's tough when you have been using a software for 2 years, then someone yanks it out from under ya one week short of trading real. Now, I'm lost with this brand new program. Just trying to find a good program with good indicators, etc.
            Thanks,
            Mike

Comment

Mike, first you want to setup needed connections with one of those guides -

You could use the Yahoo / Gain one's for free to test NT and it's charting.

Just keep in mind which data is avaible from whom -

3LB charts are available per default with our next release NinjaTrader 7 -

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much Bertrand... I have already d/l version 6.5, then read about version 7 beta from Movethemarkets.com....
                I'm not sure if I can update this version or not. Is it possible?

Thx again,

JAXES

Comment

Unfortunately not, as NinjaTrader 7 is still in non public beta at this point - to be considered for the next round, please send a note to sales at ninjatrader dot com and include this info -

- Free or paying user
                  - If paying, your license key #
                  - Country of residence
                  BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Formula not correct

Jaxes -- FYI, this formula is not correct. Compare it to a 3LB using NT7 or other software and you will see what I mean.

Originally posted by JAXESDAYTRADER View Post
                    i just found this in another forum of yours ...

Go to Tools > Edit Indicators, and search for
                    ZiThreeLinesBreak

I'm still trying to figure out how to get Ninja trader working.... one of the trial demo's etc etc... total pain so far... probably because it's Sunday...

Later

Comment

Thx Bertrand for NT7 status... I figured as much.... one technicality after the other. I'm glad they are at least catching up to TS..

Thx Humble... Finding another software that does 3LB besides TS has become a big task. I had a great set-up at TS w/ it... I had it set on 5 LB, and other parameters set and it worked great... What a bind I'm in...

Thx again.

JAXES

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
                      2 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Irukandji  
                      Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
                      0 responses