ToolBarShortCut Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ToolBarShortCut Indicator

I am looking to find the "ToolBarShortcut" custom indicator. Does anyone know where I can obtain this file from? I was told at SharkIndicators, that it was either here or in the BMT Forum and I can not find it in either?

It basically makes the drawing toolbar much more usable from the side of a chart.

Any Help would be appreciated...

Hello maddenmg,

This indicator is located in the "misc" section of the NinjaScript sharing section on the second page. Here is a link to the Misc Section

As long as you are logged in you should be able to use the link below to download directly.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I want to add to "ToolbarShortcut" indicator additional item, the sub items of Snap Mode (Disabled, Bar, Price, Price And Bar), picture attached, can someone show how to add this specific items?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

This item was not originally developed with the items you are asking for, so the developer had not left any parts of the code related to these options.

To create these options, you would essentially need to utilize the existing code that the author had created and locate the names of these controls/options you need in the ChartControl controls collection. Unfortunately I couldn't provide precise instruction on how to do this as it would likely require testing to find the controls first.

In the case a forum member has already done this, I would ask them to share if possible and we could look at updating the existing item.

One example the author had left that shows looping over the controls in the Toolbar is located starting on line 178 of the original script. This section demonstrates the correct Types used to iterate through the controls collection so you could locate other items from the toolbar.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post hazylizard  
        Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes