Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

box shape indicator for nt7 reuqired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

box shape indicator for nt7 reuqired

can someone develop a indicator for me for nt7 . it would be a box shape whose height can be adjusted from 0.05 points to 100.0 points. The box should have a partition @ 50% in between which should remain static within irrespective of the size of the height/width changes . that means if i adjust the height/width of the box the middle line partition of the box should remain static @ 50% of the size of the box .

it can either be transparent or filled no issues .

I may not be able to pay much for this but trust me it will be one amazing indicator.

Hello,

In the support department at NinjaTrader we do not create, debug, or modify code for our clients. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our partners.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thnks for your prompt response.

a) yes if someone can email me i would be glad to discuss this NinjaScript Consultant
      b) is there a ninja trader wizard where i can develop my own indicator . Can you provide me the link

Comment

Hello mehtachandru,

You would have to use the strategy builder in NT7, unlock the code, and paste the code from the strategy into an indicator.

Please see the strategy builder youtube,
        Understand the fundamentals of basic strategy creation by developing an actual strategy using the NinjaTrader Strategy Wizard.3:23 Strategy Wizard Overview7:...

I will have someone from business development reach out regarding ninjascript consultants.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
        Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello mehtachandru,

This is Ryan L. from the NinjaTrader Ecosystem following up on my colleague Alan's behalf.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
          Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks for your kind support

Comment

thanks a ton , i saw the video . what i need is a rectangle box to be developed , similar to the one i can draw in a chart drawings, in addition i needed another feature to be incorporated hence the help required

Comment

-----------
                I
                I
                I----------I
                I
                I
                -----------

somewhat like this which can be dragged around and placed on the charts , height can be adjustable , but the centre line remains static in terms of 50% of the over all size irrespictive if i change the height

Comment

Do you mean something like this
                  See attached.
                  Attached Files

Comment

yesss... i hope it would have right click mouse lock so it stays in place and can be copied for another day.

Comment

It will stay as long as you want it to.

Comment

thanks for bringing it to my attention . is this a fibonacci retracement ? well if it is i hv tried it on the charts toady and seems good. thanks again , If you have something else on mind i will be glad to hear from you.

Comment

You've got it.

Comment

cant thank you enough , no wonder senior members like you are a guiding force here .

Comment

mehtachandru,
                              Your very welcome.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post CortexZenUSA