Collapse

HELP on Recommending a NINJA SCRIPT CONSULATANTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony seems like a very professional,up front man from the few emails I have shared with him recently. He is also American,so we don't have the lets rip off the American mentality I got a
    few times with out of country bidders!!

Yes,we all got trees in the backyard growing Greenbacks!

Comment

I can highly recommend Anthony from http://www.purelogiktrading.com. I have just recently turned my trading strategy idea/concept into a reality by working with Anthony. His patience and willingness to work with you throughout the entire process, from concept to completion is outstanding. Granted, there were a few bugs and errors which needed ironing out along the way but Anthony has always delivered and has remained patient to get the job done.

He is quick to answer queries and really does listen closely to your ideas for best and most accurate execution.

I will not hesitate to contact Anthony in the future regarding any strategy ideas I may have.

Comment

Decided to go with Anthony...was the best choice I ever made

I contacted Anthony as a result of reading this thread approx a month ago.

Me being a newbie to NT and at the same time with a relatively complex strategy is perhaps the worst case for any programmer, because :

- I lack the terminology to properly explain what I want
        - I was unaware of the possibilities of the NT software and thus might not have given the best designation for the strategy that I had in mi head at the beginning
        - I had no clue on what important controller modules to have in my strategy in order to be able to properly test and optimize

Let me tell you that Anthony blew my mind.

At the very beginning, he sent me a custom made dedicated 12 mins video that focused not only on how to install the first version of the script, but also how to do some detailed tests on it.

He also walked me through the most important processes of NT that really saved me a lot of time.

Thanks to his amazing support I was able to do some serious testing and I learned that the real potential behind any strategy is the ability to optimize it.

Luckily he had installed controller modules for my strategy which really enabled me to do extensive tests. As weird as it might sound, the strategy didnt need to be reworked, because he thought of all the important things that I have missed.

He is a patient and professional guy. Not sure when he sleeps because whenever I sent an email, he always seemed to have responded back.

I would surely contact him again for my next strategy.

Comment

Referral for creating Auto Strategies

If you are looking for a really good and reasonable programmer to help you with your trading ideas, the best guy I found is Anthony Cascino ([email protected]).
          I have used him three or four times and every time, he did exactly as I asked and more.
          You will be glad you reached out to him. I am and will continue to use his services.
          Derek D'Angiolini

Comment

Comments on TradingCoders?

Anyone have any experience using a guy in Melbourne Australia doing business as TradingCoders? He is listed as a certified NT consultant. Any comment appreciated.

Comment

I used Trading Coders initially on a project strategy. His coding skills are excellent. Although he was unable to complete my strategy due to an indicator problem. I took the problem to Pure Logik Trading. It took a good deal of trial and error, but eventually, Anthony did an excellent job on forcing the indicator to correctly synchronize. Recently, I had Anthony complete another strategy for me, which he has successfully completed.

Comment

Anthony Cascino of purelogiktrading.com assisted me with problem I had regarding software of his (LogikBarHD) I purchased through a third party. The problem as it turns out was not with his software but it appears to be with my computer. He was quick to respond to my emails and was legitimately concerned with my problem. I have used his products in the past and felt they were very well made.
                I recommend Mr. Cascino for his professionalism and great coding.

Comment

Programmer still in business

Does anyone know if Anthony of purelogiktrading is still in business.
                  Thank you

Comment

Yes I am still in business. Please send me a PM :-)
                    mrlogik
                    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Purelogik Trading

Comment

help w programing

Anthony at Purelogiktrading ([email protected]); was absolutely great at solving some programing and link issues for me. He even assisted me during the weekend which was over and beyond in my opinion. I know of other work he has done and it is very impressive. I will not hesitate in the future to call upon Anthony when my programing needs arise.

Comment

It was the first time I've used Ninjascript consultant service for conversion from Nt7 to NT8 JUSTIN at Purelogictrading ([email protected]) has done their job perfectly and I am very happy in the future if I need anything else to convert or something programming only by Purelogictrading .

Roman

Comment

Completely Satisfied

Recently I had some programming done by Anthony at PureLogikTrading and I am
                          totally satisfied. Not only was the work done correctly and timely but Anthony's
                          attention to Customer Service esp communication was refreshing. I will use Anthony's
                          services again in the future and would recommend him to anyone looking for a
                          qualified programmer with the utmost integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayzor View Post
                            I just used Affordable Indicators the other day to modify an existing indicator; Ben was informative, quick, and he did not charge me an arm & a leg to do the work
                            I also recommend Ben. He really does a good job.

Comment

Guys, can anyone share their experience on how long it takes for Purelogik folks to respond? Is it usually within a day or takes more than that? Replies are much appreciated.

Thanks,

K

Comment

Good morning,

I responded to kumar786 last night directly from his email request yesterday.

I typically respond within an hour of receiving an email, unless there is some extenuating circumstances that keeps me from doing so. Yesterday was one of those cases, where I wasn't able to respond until about 12 hours later.

Thank you all for your support!
                                Anthony
                                Last edited by mrlogik; 01-10-2017, 08:19 AM.
                                mrlogik
                                NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Purelogik Trading

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post CortexZenUSA  
                                Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
                                0 responses
                                1 view