Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Data Type - Time ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Type - Time ???

Hi,
    I am just learning the basics of programming codes by opening the Indicator files and studying the most basic indicators. So far so good. However, I got stucked when it comes to the requirements where I need to define Data type as Time: Example 17:00:00 and the this is used as input variable that will alter the result if changed. I am referring to VWAP Indicator developed by Josh and at present I am trying to work out around this indicator that promises superb results so far but resulting into tremendous load while in operation. At present if someone can assist me in getting me the links in NT help files where I can see how can I define and play with Input Data Type as DateTime or Time. While I am posting this request, I would also like to thank Josh for his wonderful efforts in creating this fantastic indicator VWAP. Though I am not able to understand the codes very clearly as I am not very good in understanding the programming codes but I will keep studying it till I get atleast something out of that. Thanks again to the Josh for having this indicator posted.

Best regards,
    Yusuf SHAIKH

>> how can I define and play with Input Data Type as DateTime or Time
    Unfortunately this is not supported. Only data types in, double, string, bool are supported as input types.

Comment

Thanks...

Dierk...
      Thanks for your reply...
      Regards,
      Yusuf SHAIKH

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
      1 response