Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

D3SpotterV3 On CCI_JMA_MASM freezes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aligator View Post

It seems like he is using the WCCI indicator as InputSeries, and he wants this Divergence indicator to plot the indicator used as InputSeries and also draw arrows inside the indicator panel (WCCI in his case).

The DivergenceInputSeriesNT8 code can be modified to plot the InputSeries indicator used in the lower panel and draw arrows on indicator too, and that is what he want, I think.

Cheers!
    Hello aligator!
    Is glad that have responded.
    It is especially necessary, that Divergence would be displayed on built - in in WoodiesNT8Change algorithm CCI_JMA_MASM and on his(its) second panel.

If to turn out so to alter is there will be a great event!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Muratello View Post
      Hello aligator!
      Is glad that have responded.
      It is especially necessary, that Divergence would be displayed on built - in in WoodiesNT8Change algorithm CCI_JMA_MASM and on his(its) second panel.

If to turn out so to alter is there will be a great event!
      Muratello,

I personally do not use or know how to use this divergence indicator and can't spend more time on coding it.

As for the WCCI, it is worthless, even the guy himself stopped using it to trade (probably never traded it himself).

Comment

Muratello,

I personally do not use or know how to use this divergence indicator and can't spend more time on coding it.

As for the WCCI, it is worthless, even the guy himself stopped using it to trade (probably never traded it himself).
        Hello aligator!
        You Has understood and from Soul I thank for opinion.

Comment

Hello Muratello,

For custom NinjaScript projects you can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Hello NinjaTrader_PatrickH,
          I thank for the answer.
          Unfortunately, yet I do not own programming, on this I ask able to code, to add these objects in a code, what on to see divergence on the panel of the indicator. The top panel with bars usually I close - for WCCI it is not necessary.

DivergenceInputSeriesNT8 Does not freeze on algorithm CCI_JMA_MASM, as it occurs with D3SpotterV3. On this if to add in DivergenceInputSeriesNT8 display of points, arrows, lines divergence, on the second panel with the indicator, a problem lifted in this theme, I think, would be solved.

Is necessary divergence of the price only with CCI and CCI_JMA_MASM
          Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanL View Post
            Hello Muratello,
            Hello aligator!
            You Has understood and from Soul I thank for opinion.
            I have converted and uploaded the indicator here:

Cheers!

Comment

I have converted and uploaded the indicator here:

Cheers!
              aligator, Hello,
              The reference translates on initial page...
              Excuse, you speak about D3SpotterV3 or DivergenceInputSeriesNT8?

Comment

aligator, Hello,
                The reference translates on initial page...
                Excuse, you speak about D3SpotterV3 or DivergenceInputSeriesNT8?
                I was responding to RyanL and talking about DivergenceInputSeriesNT8.
                D3SpototterV3 has already been converted to NT8.

Comment

aligator, Hello!

Add, please, in DivergenceInputSeriesNT8, ability what he is skilful to draw (on the second panel - where the indicator), point, line, arrow, and it was possible in adjustments to establish their colours, as it is able to draw D3SpotterV3.

Beforehand - Is Grateful!
                  Attached Files

Comment

aligator, Hello!

Some ideas on improvement DivergenceInputSeriesNT8 have appeared. Can try to remove from him all, what is connected to accounts swing of signals, BW Pivot and the life fractals can, if, certainly, they do not participate in a finding Divergence? To leave only that, as to Divergence. And can be leave only that is necessary for divergence of the price with CCI and with CCI_JMA_MASM?
                    Well and, large request - to add drawing alarm points, lines and arrows on the second panel with the indicator. Last, is thought, should not be complex - you see the algorithm of revealing of signals of a divergence of the price with the indicator is already registered, it is necessary only to add to it this drawing.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello!

The idea has come, to try to lower consumption of resources PC by indicator D3SpotterV3 on CCI_JMA_MASM, having changed in its adjustment, value Maximum bars look back. By default there is a figure - 256, and there is a variant - Infinite.
                      In code D3SpotterV3, search, and in manual, has not found where it can be changed.
                      Prompt, please, as well as where it is possible "to play" with this number Maximum bars look back.
                      The code has put.

Sincerely!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello!

The idea has come, to try to lower consumption of resources PC by indicator D3SpotterV3 on CCI_JMA_MASM, having changed in its adjustment, value Maximum bars look back. By default there is a figure - 256, and there is a variant - Infinite.
                        In code D3SpotterV3, search, and in manual, has not found where it can be changed.
                        Prompt, please, as well as where it is possible "to play" with this number Maximum bars look back.
                        The code has put.

Sincerely!
                        Muratello,

I think Ninja8 has only two options 256 or infinite. The default I think is Infinite. You can change that by inserting the following line under the State == State.SetDefaults.

Code:
                             MaximumBarsLookBack =  MaximumBarsLookBack.TwoHundredFiftySix

Comment

Muratello,

I think Ninja8 has only two options 256 or infinite. The default I think is Infinite. You can change that by inserting the following line under the State == State.SetDefaults.

Code:
                               MaximumBarsLookBack =  MaximumBarsLookBack.TwoHundredFiftySix
                          Hello aligator,
                          Thank you for your post

If correctly you has understood, changes need to be made in code D3SpotterV3 on CCI_JMA_MASM?
                          Programming I do not own, on it, please, and if it will not complicate you, make change to a code which has put. I am afraid itself I shall make it not correctly.

Very much I wish to test D3SpotterV3 on CCI_JMA_MASM with value Maximum bars look back 50 or 70 - it can will relieve of freezing?

Still a question on a theme - together with D3SpotterV3 on CCI_JMA_MASM on the schedule three more indicators are established: WoodiesNT8Change, WoodiesCCIpanelNT8 and WoodiesPivots2, in them too likely it is necessary to change value Maximum bars look back 256 on necessary, we shall admit 70?

For convenience has put them too.

Sincerely,
                          Yours Faithfully.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello aligator,
                            Thank you for your post

1. If correctly you has understood, changes need to be made in code D3SpotterV3 on CCI_JMA_MASM?

2. Very much I wish to test D3SpotterV3 on CCI_JMA_MASM with value Maximum bars look back 50 or 70 - it can will relieve of freezing?

Sincerely,
                            Yours Faithfully.
                            Muratello,

1. Yes.

2. Ninja trader allows only either infinite or 256, you can not use a different number. 256 bars is not a large number and is not the reason for your freezing problem. Your freezing problem most likely has to do with your computer memoryt and setup or due to poorly written D3Spotter code.

Are you a member of Woodie's room?

Cheers!

Comment

Muratello,

1. Yes.

2. Ninja trader allows only either infinite or 256, you can not use a different number. 256 bars is not a large number and is not the reason for your freezing problem. Your freezing problem most likely has to do with your computer memoryt and setup or due to poorly written D3Spotter code.

Are you a member of Woodie's room?

Cheers!
                              aligator, greetings!

And you, and the Intuition speaks, that the reason really in due to poorly written D3Spotter code, therefore and has addressed for the help.

No, not member Woodie's room - suffices the experience.

Drawing points, lines and alarm hands Divergence of the price and CCI_JMA_MASM on the bottom panel where indicator WoodiesNT8Change, in which algorithm CCI_JMA_MASM is built in is very necessary and works excellent.
                              Ken Woody, in base recommendations for the system, supposes to look this Divergence on the indicator. And the experience shows, that this very useful and necessary addition to system Woodie'sCCI.

aligator, now I understand that with D3Spotter very difficultly to understand because of big and its complex code.
                              But, there is an idle time well working on CCI_JMA_MASM, indicator DivergenceInputSeriesNT8! Which Unique lack only that it draws the necessary points and arrows only on one top panel with bars. If you will not complicate, please, add in it an opportunity to draw these points and lines Divergence connecting them, on the bottom, second panel, where indicator WoodiesNT8Change. It will be the fine decision of a problem!

Simply, in the trade, I try to not look at the panel with price bars which I close. It is total I concentrate only on the second panel, where indicator WoodiesNT8Change on which now there are no only these alarm points and lines Divergence!

Sincerely,
                              Yours faithfully!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Convert from NT7 for NT8

Everything, Hello!

There was indicator ECIDiv_V7 Divergence detector, analogue D3SpotterV3. If to convert from NT7 for NT8 it can become the decision of a problem.
                                Guys, please, convert it, and all will be happiness!

Sincerely,
                                Yours faithfully
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by StrongLikeBull, Yesterday, 04:05 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                                Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM