Now Cancelled for new users: Zen-Fire to Continuum conversion rebate program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
    Kinetick is a brand owned and operated by NinjaTrader.
    That it is an extremely reliable high quality data feed and worth every penny has been my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie0101 View Post
      Does not affect me but dang dude not everyone is able to monitor the internet 24/7 to "slide in" especially when the "slide in" part is left out of the details
      LOL u know like a big banner
      "We are here to help you but only for the next 10 hours or so, unless we change are minds"
      The decision was made in short order, there was no advanced warning. I have asked Mirus to take down the promotion several hours ago.
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Why? did they piss in your cornflakes?

Comment

Then Wazz up??

Originally posted by Instamess View Post
          Yeah, glennts, it looks like NinjaTrader folk are fed up with Mirus.

First they removed Mirus from the page of options which I posted about yesterday. Then this. It also seems they've removed Mirus from the main page of NT partners.

(The image below is what the page used to look like)

It looks like the end of the relationship.
          NT--Any comments??

p.s. by the way Ray appreciate all you do and thanks for taking the time to respond, can't even guess what it's like on your end--
          Last edited by newbie0101; 01-09-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't blame NT for trying to drop or minimize its relationship with Mirus. They have demonstrated a lack of concern for their customers, displayed remarkable unprofessionalism, and left Ray to devote his time and resources to dealing with their mess, not to mention damaging the NinjaTrader brand with their actions. I wouldn't do business with these people after this kind of display the past couple of weeks, and I don't blame NT if they are trying to distance themselves. I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Trader_55 View Post
              I wouldn't blame NT for trying to drop or minimize its relationship with Mirus. They have demonstrated a lack of concern for their customers, displayed remarkable unprofessionalism, and left Ray to devote his time and resources to dealing with their mess, not to mention damaging the NinjaTrader brand with their actions. I wouldn't do business with these people after this kind of display the past couple of weeks, and I don't blame NT if they are trying to distance themselves. I would.

Hi I agree just trying to get someone to come clean and quit being so scarce with info about it--Put it to rest geeez. If you're with Mirus and unhappy---MOVE

If you're NT and no longer doing business with Mirus---SAY IT!--don't just remove stuff
              With that info alone mucho traders would be able to make a definite decision(one would hope they have already done that).

Comment

Everyone needs to just move on.

Everything that had been said had already been said.

NT is a private company.

Hi I agree just trying to get someone to come clean and quit being so scarce with info about it--Put it to rest geeez. If you're with Mirus and unhappy---MOVE

If you're NT and no longer doing business with Mirus---SAY IT!--don't just remove stuff
                With that info alone mucho traders would be able to make a definite decision(one would hope they have already done that).

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
                  Everyone needs to just move on.

Everything that had been said had already been said.

NT is a private company.
                  kinda what i just said

do have to quote you on a untruth
                  "Everything that had been said had already been said"
                  ?where?
                  Last edited by newbie0101; 01-09-2014, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trader_55 View Post
                    Think how much time Ray (and other NT staff) have spent on this which would have been much better devoted to getting NTv8 finished and out the door!

Comment

Originally posted by Instamess View Post
                      Yeah, glennts, it looks like NinjaTrader folk are fed up with Mirus.

First they removed Mirus from the page of options which I posted about yesterday. Then this. It also seems they've removed Mirus from the main page of NT partners.

It looks like the end of the relationship.
                      Agree, coupled with an earlier quote in this thread about 'death spiral', makes you wonder if NT think Mirus won't survive this and it is time for all to move on, NT included.

Comment

kinda what i just said

do have to quote you on a untruth
                        "Everything that had been said had already been said"
                        ?where?
                        What else is left to be said?
                        1. NT refuses to continue to subsidize a Mirus conversion. The NT CEO himself says so.
                        2. NT is a private company and has no legal obligation to answer any questions about its business decisions.
                        3. Despite that the NT CEO has shown the courtesy to answer a whole lot of the questions that have been posed, some of them due to nothing that his company did, or failed to do.

It just goes to show you, does it not? One organization, NinjaTrader, answers questions that it does not have to answer: the other, Mirus, ignores its customers who have questions.

That is all the information anyone should need in order to make a decision about the companies, would you not say?
                        Last edited by koganam; 05-09-2014, 07:57 AM. Reason: Corrected punctuation.

Comment

Anyone able to trade with the Continuum/ Kinetick solution yet?

The 24-48 hours since Wednesday are over.

Comment

Originally posted by Thompson View Post
                            Anyone able to trade with the Continuum/ Kinetick solution yet?

The 24-48 hours since Wednesday are over.
                            I signed up for the Continuum/ Kinetick solution 2 days ago and still have not received log in info from mirus. I already have Dorman as clearing. I also signed up for, and paid for, kinenect.
                            I'll likely get stuck paying for this if/ when I bail on Mirus

Comment

Mirus/ZenFire

Can anyone give me an clear information if I will be able to resume trading my Mirus/Dorman account through NinjaTrader with ZenFire again, or do I HAVE TO convert to Continuum? All I'm getting from Mirus is very unclear.

Thx,
                              Moe
                              Last edited by Munster; 01-10-2014, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Moe,

Our ceo is doing a webinar currently to answer questions:

I Am An AttendeeHow to Join a Webinar Tech Support I Am An Organizer or PresenterAccess My Account Tech Support Webinato is the No. 1 Platform for Automated Web...

If you wish to stay with Mirus, only Continuum can be used.
                                MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
                                5 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                                Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
                                7 responses
                                0 likes