Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Sugg: Help Guides, link to forum category (Pat H)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sugg: Help Guides, link to forum category (Pat H)

Hi Pat,
    I have been reading the HelpGuides html pages to learn NT8 AddOn Development.
    When I don't understand a term or concept, I go to the forum and search. But the search results are too cluttered. I had an idea to suggest to you as head of support...

Sugg: Create a specific category in the Forum for questions about the HelpGuide
    Inside that category, create a forum topic that is specific for each individual page in the helpGuide. (I hope VBulletin has some sort of automation API you could program for this task).

Then for each page in the HelpGuide, in the div id=idhdeader, create a link to the forum topic for this help page. (Again script automation would help here)

The use case is:
    when reading a help guide page, a user would have easy access to a forum topic to ask questions and get clarification on help topics, and or read other user's questions to save time and learn faster, enhancing the experience of NT HelpGuides and possibly reducing support team workload.

Thanks

Hello balltrader,

Thank you for your post.

I will forward your suggestion to our Product Management team. Side note; I am not the head of support but rather a Team Lead for Scripting Support on the Platform Support team.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

can I get an update on this request?

Comment

Hello balltrader,

Thank you for your post.

This request has been assigned the internal id of SFT-1925. We appreciate your suggestion for improving our Help Guide.

Comment

hello, is there a public interface for checking the status of SFT-1925?

Comment

Hello balltrader,

Thanks for your post.

The Feature Request tracking is an internal only means for the program management team to use.
            You are welcome to write in or post at any time to inquire about the status of the feature request. The status of SFT-1925 is open.

Please note that an open feature request does not mean the feature will or will not be implemented but is a means for program management to review user requests and interest in the feature requested.

We greatly appreciate your suggestion to improve NinjaTrader.
            Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by aa731, Today, 02:54 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post aa731
            by aa731

Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
            3 responses