Ninja demo with CQG no chart update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file.

The trace file is found in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I will need a copy of the file which is named 'trace.20150826.txt'.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Back to the same old problem. Looks like I will not have access for the entire day.

8/27/2015 7:05:50 AM|1|2|NT Continuum: Primary connection=Connecting, Price feed=Connecting
      8/27/2015 7:05:51 AM|1|2|Connecting to NinjaTrader data server (HDS2.NinjaTrader.com/31654)
      8/27/2015 7:05:51 AM|1|2|Connecting to NinjaTrader data server (HDS7.NinjaTrader.com/31654)
      8/27/2015 7:06:56 AM|3|2|NT Continuum: Network connection to the Order Routing System is unavailable.(LoginFailed)

See my update to post #24

Comment

Hello scjohn,

Thanks for your reply.

What you are seeing is a different issue than this forum thread. You have a poor connection to the CQG servers. The servers are working at this time. Please email platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com for additional assistance on your inquiry.
        BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

On 08/25/2015, I was told by Brandon to follow this forum. See request #1375859 and also 1371146. So now it's somebody's else problem.

Comment

Hello scjohn,

Thanks for your reply.

I will follow up with you on your ticket. The issues in this forum ticket have been resolved so your item is unrelated. We will work with you further to get your error resolved.

Comment

Hi Alex,

I have followed the other link, per your original suggestion, but no information has been presented from NT on what steps are being taken to prevent a recurrence. Just need it covered somewhere.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello MrSmartGuy,

Thanks for your reply.

The only information I have available for you is that the cause was identified, it has been resolved, and steps are in place to ensure what caused this doesn't cause it again.

Any data provider can have issues at times. If it is important for you to have access to data at all time it is recommended to have a backup data feed.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
                4 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post DayTradingDEMON  
                Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
                9 responses
                0 likes