Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Request: Candlestick ChartType with 2px minimum candle with when zoomed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: Candlestick ChartType with 2px minimum candle with when zoomed out

I like how thinkorswim is able to display more data on one screen. I looked closely and noticed that they use 2 pixels at minimum zoom to display a candle vs NT8's 3px and stack aggressively in some way.

I tried modifying Sim22's better candlestick charttype to only be 2px wide at minimum zoom but I butchered it.

Would anyone mind whipping this up? Being able to see that much more data on a tick chart would be a big deal when you're trying to look at 133tk ES on a 1080p monitor or something.

EDIT: For clarity
    Last edited by jcrza; 04-13-2017, 08:18 AM.

Hello jcrza,

Just to clarify, you are requesting for someone to create a custom chart style for you that changes how the bars are rendered, is this correct?

In the support department at NinjaTrader we do not create, debug, or modify code for our clients. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our partners.

However, this thread will remain open for any community members that would like to create this as a convenience to you.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DJ888
    by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
    0 responses