No start up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No start up

I installed the new version of NT (.29) and upon starting up receive two friendly messages. NT7 will not start.
    Attached Files
    eDanny
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Hello eDanny,

Thanks for your post.

Does this error message appear when launching the 32-bit version, the 64-bit version, or both?

If you see this error when launching both of these versions, please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your database file and most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the database file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > db.

The file will be called "NinjaTrader.sdf".

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20150701.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20150701.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_DrewO; 07-01-2015, 09:41 AM.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

No dice. I don't know why I had to remove the Server Compact Edition 4 Sp1 to install version 3.5 SP2. NT always worked fine until today anyway. The program still won't start and Windoze shows this after the splash.

I just read your post edit and tried the 32 bit version and it started up. The 64 bit version crashed trying to start. All I use is the 64 bit version.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by eDanny; 07-01-2015, 09:57 AM.
      eDanny

Comment

Hello eDanny,

I am sorry to hear that the matter has not been resolved. In light of this new error, please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your database file and most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the database file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > db.

The file will be called "NinjaTrader.sdf".

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20150701.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20150701.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Up and running v.29 after uninstalling and reinstalling. I did use my previous Documents\NinjaTrader7 folder as I was unwilling to install from scratch on the first attempt. You might want to review the email instruction to install v.27 from the link.

Dan
          eDanny

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by iceman2018, Today, 10:39 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
          Started by nleitman, Yesterday, 11:46 AM