• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sim Futures account

Hi,

I have full licence of ninja trader.
    Currently I have account with FX.
    I can not see futures instrument , but it is bcs I dont have multi brooker licence.
    Is there any option set my licence key to SIM on Futures no live trading and keep FX account as LIVE ?
    I trading FX during week, and sat-sun I using replay data to training on futures.
    I have already demo account for futures, but I cant use my 3rd party indicators, bcs there is different ninja trader licence key.

Is there option activate futures instrument just for sim trading and keep live FX trading ?
    I had this option before with both FX and Futures so I know it is possible.

thank you very much

Jake

Hello Jake,

This will depend on who you are connected to, and the available providers will depend on your license key.

Are you currently connected to a data feed that provides future data?

Who are you connected to? (This is indicated in green in the lower left corner of the control center)

To connect to Forex.com and NinjaTrader Continuum at the same time, this would require a multi-broker license.

3rd party indicators will not involve your NinjaTrader License in any way. These must be licensed separately with the vendor and will work for any connected connection that provides data for the instrument you are attempting to apply the indicator to.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi ChelseaB,

Thanks for reply,

Currently I pay data for DTN IQ feed as a Forex data. I dont have futures data feed yet, bcs I can not see futures instrument in licenced NT 7. My point was, only get acces to futures instruments in NT 7 just for back testing and replay testing and keep FX for live trading. I dont wanna trade live futures for now at same time as FX.

I have actually futures account with dorman trading firm , but I dont use it for now.
      My NT is set up is only for FX instruments.

3rd indicators are set with unique nt 7 licence key. On my second PC I using NT 7 with demo licence key and there I can not use my 3rd indicator bcs there is different unique key. I using demo key instead my licenced NT 7 key because I need to back test futures is well.

If there is no problem give to me acces to futures instrument is well, I will appreciate it very much.

I hope you understand , what I mean.

Thank you very much
      Best regards
      Jake

Comment

Hello Jakub,

Thank you for your response.

Your third party indicators should only be assigned to your Machine ID found under Help > About on the NinjaTrader Control Center. Your vendors should not have access to your License Key.

For the Futures versus Forex, you can use the Free Simulation License Key to test any provider and then switch to your Live License Key to do live trading.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post gentlebenthebear  
        Started by samish18, Yesterday, 08:31 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes