Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can NT staff update this NT-authored "mirror bars" indicator for 7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can NT staff update this NT-authored "mirror bars" indicator for 7?

This is the last thread requesting this indicator to be updated just so you see that there's a bit of a demand for it

The indicator in question in the NT7 download section

Hello jcrza,

Thank you for your post.

I cannot guarantee when this would be available but we will look into converting this to NinjaTrader 8.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

To update this thread.

The NT8 conversion of MirrorBars has been posted in the "add-on" section of NT8 file sharing area.
      Here is a direct link: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...hp?&linkid=840
      Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This is awesome, thanks! It'd be cool if there was still a way to use it with interval link. Since it's an interval it effects all charts linked to it, so I can't have a standard and mirrored chart in two separate tabs sharing an interval link. It would probably be better as an indicator if it was possible to make it one.

Comment

Hello jcrza,

Thanks for your post.

If you would like to develop this as an indicator here is a link to educational resources: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG..._resources.htm

I will ask our team to provide you with a link to 3rd party ninjascript programmers as well.
          Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by jcrza View Post
            This is awesome, thanks! It'd be cool if there was still a way to use it with interval link. Since it's an interval it effects all charts linked to it, so I can't have a standard and mirrored chart in two separate tabs sharing an interval link. It would probably be better as an indicator if it was possible to make it one.
            Hello jcrza,

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
            Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post rtwave
            by rtwave

Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
            5 responses