Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Confirm order placement popup window - how to get rid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirm order placement popup window - how to get rid?

Confirm order placement popup window - how to get rid of it? It shows up everytime i place order on the book

Hello ssg10,

Thanks for writing in.

You can disable the feature that prompts you for confirmation when submitting an order by following the instructions below.
    • From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Options
    • Select the "General" tab
    • Uncheck the option "Confirm order placement"
    • Press the "OK" button
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I,on the contrary,would like to have a pop-up window,but for the filed orders.Is it possible?

Comment

Hello SnakeEYE,

Unfortunately pop up confirmation for filled orders does not exist within NinjaTrader by default.

Since the type of functionality you are seeking is not presently supported within NinjaTrader, I have documented this particular feature request and have sent it to our product development team.

Once I have a tracking ID for this particular feature request, I will let you know.
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanL View Post
          Hello SnakeEYE,

Unfortunately pop up confirmation for filled orders does not exist within NinjaTrader by default.

Since the type of functionality you are seeking is not presently supported within NinjaTrader, I have documented this particular feature request and have sent it to our product development team.

Once I have a tracking ID for this particular feature request, I will let you know.
          looking forward to it

thx

Comment

Hello SnakeEYE,

The suggestion to add a confirmation pop up box when you are filled on an order has been inserted into our tracking system under the ID# 2245.

Comment

Strategy script Order Confirm window

I have a multi-Instrument strategy. I want when a order is about to be placed I would get a window or some kind of interface accepting the order or declining it. Or perhaps the order would go in a queue where I would release it. Is that possible to write up. Or is something written up already? Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your support forum post and for your interest in NinjaTrader!

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants that produce custom NinjaTrader assemblies through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post Jon17
                by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM