Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login Failed

Hi,

When I am trying to connect NT6.5 I am not able to connect External data Feed. " Login Failed: There can only run one external adapter instance at a time"

Please guide me to solve this problem!!!!!

Regards,
    Henit.

Hello Henit,

Can you please terminate all other applications on your computer except NinjaTrader and the application that will drive NinjaTrader with data. Subsequently check if you can connect to the External Data Feed. If not, please try again while only NinjaTrader is opened on your computer.

What NinjaTrader 6.5 version do you have installed? You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

Now the error comes like "Login Failed: Cbi.Connection.connectNow: Failed to Call IAdapter.Connect: Instrument name 'South Africa Default' does not contain a valid expiry component. I am using it through QuantSports.

Regards,
      Henit.

Comment

Can you please tell me what NinjaTrader 6.5 version you have installed.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with the setup with QuantSports. Did they provide you instructions how to setup NinjaTrader?

The error message mentions the instrument does not have a valid expiry. Futures instruments have expiry months (ES 12-11, TF 12-11). The 'South Africa' instrument does not have an expiry. Are you able to give it an expiry somehow or perhaps define the South Africa instrument as a stock instrument and not as a future instrument.

Comment

validated license key...

Good morning...

I'm trying to get my platform up and running. My connection is fine but whenever I go to file/account it only brings up a 'sim acct' and my name w/zero balance.
          When I go to Help/Lic Key it only shows 'sim....' How/where can I receive a valid license key?

Many thx!

Gary

Comment

Hello Gary,

You currently have the free license key, which is a valid license key. However it is limited to trade in simulation.

Please see the link below to obtain a live license key which allows live trading.
            Get started with our free plan to trade with discounted commissions or choose a plan upgrade to further reduce commissions on your trades.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ThomasC  
            Started by f.saeidi, Today, 10:19 AM
            1 response
            0 likes