64 bit version of NT7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

64 bit version of NT7

I only saw the 32-bit version on the download page - where can I get the 64bit binary?

Originally posted by molecool View Post
    I only saw the 32-bit version on the download page - where can I get the 64bit binary?
    If you have 64 bit OS, installer automatically detects it and installs both versions

Comment

Originally posted by roonius View Post
      If you have 64 bit OS, installer automatically detects it and installs both versions
      Right - somehow I didn't see that. Thanks!

Comment

IQData not playing ball

Alright - problem seems to be that DTN (IQFeed) doesn't offer a 64-bit data app. Any idea how to work around that?

Comment

IQFeed's client doesn't support 64-bit yet. I asked them about this and they said their next version would, but no hint on when.

If you want to use 64-bit NT7 with IQFeed data, you can't do that in real time, but for backtesting you can connect to IQFeed and download the data using the Historical Data Manager in 32-bit NT7, then exit and restart with 64-bit NT7 and backtest using that data without connecting to IQFeed.

Comment

Originally posted by kdoren View Post
            IQFeed's client doesn't support 64-bit yet. I asked them about this and they said their next version would, but no hint on when.

If you want to use 64-bit NT7 with IQFeed data, you can't do that in real time, but for backtesting you can connect to IQFeed and download the data using the Historical Data Manager in 32-bit NT7, then exit and restart with 64-bit NT7 and backtest using that data without connecting to IQFeed.
            Thanks for the tip - until they release the 64bit version this might give me an edge with backtesting. Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post Barry Milan  
            Started by DJ888, Yesterday, 06:09 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes