Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT8-TDA BUG. Order status NOT being updated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8-TDA BUG. Order status NOT being updated.

I have already reported this issue before, and would like to update on this.
    It has happened Today 3 times on 3 different instruments.
    Some orders would show only as partially filled or working when they have already been filled the second they were submitted.
    I have already contacted customer support for all three cases that happened today as well as sending them the trace and log files, but wanted to share this issue here as well, in case any of you are experiencing this issue.
    When orders do not show their correct status or execution, your strategy can not continue running or running correctly, so I would appreciate if customer service could put this issue as a top priority. I have been testing the platform for a long time, it works in sim mode but not when you go live, at least with TDA.
    Any comments would be much appreciated.
    Thank you.

I have followed up with your via your emails to Platform Support that the Development Team is researching what you are experiencing and that the tracking number is TS-1057.

To avoid confusion, let's keep communicating via email. I just recently sent you a reply via email.

If anyone else is experiencing TDA order issues, please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com and we'll be happy to assist you.

Comment

Thank you for your reply Patrick.
      I will do as you request.
      I wanted to share this bug with the rest of the NT users in case someone else was having the same issues, and will post here should any solution has been found.
      I found many past threads where someone had a problem, and the answer to the problem has been handled privately with customer support, leaving many out of the loop. Although I understand and respect that, I think it would be nice to share, if possible, how were the problems solved.
      Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Aviram Y  
      Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes