NT Locks up since V 1000.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT Locks up since V 1000.6

I have had NT lock up hard ... had to end the control center task to get out of it .. since I installed 1000.6 .. This has happen three time in the past two days for me. I am running 5 open DOMs and 2 open charts. It seems to happen when I am manipulating orders in an active DOM. Other programs are fine on the PC when this happens.

I'm not sure what other info I can provide since I hace to end the task to get going again. I have been shutting down completely and rebooting to get back up and running.

Hello rmactaggart:

I am not for certain why the updgraded version would be Non Responsive on your pc. We have had no other reports of this occuring.

However, we take these issues very seriously. In order to fully investigate why this is occuring, please send us a note to support @ ninjatrader dot com and reference this post.

Once your note is received, we will send you a checklist that will verify your pc specs and your current setup of NT. From there, we can determine the best solution to resolve your inquiry.

Best regards,
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

After reinstall and further testing I bellieve that the issues is with nView destop manager that is installed with the nVIDIA drivers. I have disabled nView and have not had any problems since.

Comment

Thanks for reporting back on this issue. This will be of value for future cases.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

rmactaggart: I'm unfamiliar with nView destop manager, but could this be an excessive memory use issue?

I ask because I've received some "(Not Responding)" aborts from NT 6.0.1000.6 when simultaneously running another application which was using huge amounts of memory on the same machine I'm running NinjaTrader on.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Barry Milan  
          Started by DJ888, Yesterday, 06:09 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888