Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

VWAP Ver 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VWAP Ver 7

I use Ver. 7. VWAP for Ver. 7 downloaded fine. Then after reading some posts I downloaded another version to see and it was not something I liked. I tried to import the original VWAP I first installed for Ver. 7 and now it will not.

I think I may have to remove all VWAP's and then import the Ver. 7 VWAP. But I cannot with my free version. In the past they gave me the demo version key and with that I was able to remove any indicators. I may have to do that again and then will be able to import the VWAP. Can somebody help me with this as I do not have the demo key if that is the problem as I think to reinstall VWAP.

Thx Sam

Hello sam777,

Thank you for your post.

You can register for a Free Simulation License Key to accomplish this. Use the following link:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I tried and it asks me to enter the license key. I am currently using Ver7. free versuon for trading. When I enter the license key and click download ninjatrader it takeds me to download the latest version which is what I have anyway. With this version I am not able to remove the VWAP indicator. I thought if I got the key for the demo version the I will be able to remove the VWAP. After doing that then I will put back the current license key to be able to live trade and import the Ver. 7 VWAP. So tell me what to do? I am not able to understand if I am registering for demo version, why the license key?

Comment

I guess all I need is just the key for demo version which I can then add to my Ver. 7 to remove VWAP. After that I will replace the key with the current and then be able to trade live.

Comment

Hello sam777

After you complete a new registration, you would then receive a simulation license key.

Comment

I got it done. Thanks. Was able to import the VWAP. What I have found now because of the template Ver. 7, the start/end time in the parameters of the VWAP don't need to be input as it looks like it picks that info from the tempalte (using CBE Index futures RTH and ETH and it plots accordingly without messing with the start/end time in the parameters. Is that correct? I know that was an issue with 6.5 but in ver 7 it is no more. Please correct me if wrong. Thx Sam

Comment

that is leave the start/end time in the VWAP parameters at 0.

Another question where is the volume distribution plot in the VWAP indicator? It is using volume at price to figure out VWAP. Does it display volume distribution in addition? If not can u suggest how to get Volume Distribution displayed?

Thx Sam

Comment

Hello sam777,

I am unable to comment on how that VWAP indicator operates. You may want to contact the vendor/programmer for this information

Please let me know if you have any additional questions concerning the NinjaTrader platform.

Thank you,

Comment

HI,
                  Can you please tell me where you found VWAP version 7? Thank you very much.
                  Zeos

Comment

Hi Zeos6,

Thank you for your post.

You can download the VWAP for NinjaTrader 7 from the following link:

Then to import:
                    1. From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript to open the Import NinjaScript dialog window
                    2. Select the file you want to import
                    3. Press the "Open" button
                    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Ryan,

When I click the link I get a page that say that this page cannot be found. I have no idea why I cannot access the link. Please help. Thank you.
                      Zeos

PS Alternatively, can you please tell me how to edit my version 6.5 code? Thank you.

Comment

Zeos6,

Can you please try this link, and it should be the last listed indicator:

Comment

Hi Ryan,

Same problem. I cannot access the link posted. I get Page cannot be found. I don't know why.

Comment

Zeos6,

If those links don't work then you can use the Search feature at the top of the forum and then if you search for the VWAP you should be taken to the same page that was included in those links.

Perhaps if you cleared your cache and then tried again they might work:
                            • Within your web browser (Internet Explorer for most users) select the menu Tools > Internet Options
                            • Delete your browsing history
                            • Attempt the download again

If the above does not work then try:
                            • Repeat above instructions
                            • Use a different browser such as Firefox and attempt to download

Comment

Thank you Ryan, I will try.
                              Zeos

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba