Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninjatrader Brokerage Development(Stocks and Options)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader Brokerage Development(Stocks and Options)

I was wondering if Ninjatrader Brokerage will become a one stop shop for traders to compete with Tradestation? I would be very interested in being a client for Ninjatrader brokerage if Ninjatrader Brokerage traded all instruments. I would like to see Ninjatrader Brokerage be able to trade the following: Futures, Stocks, Options, Forex pairs, bonds and mutual funds. I have a lot of ninjatrader add ons and would also like if Ninjatrader brokerage competed head to head with tradestation. If Ninjatrader brokerage traded across all the asset classes then I could also see the addition of a great scanning tool be built into the ninjatrader platform that is much more robust than the current market analyzer. Ninjatrader platform could also create an additional add on for options tool. These to Add ons can help bring in additional income for the platform side of the business. Is this something that ninjatrader brokerage has thought about doing? Has Ninjatrader brokerage thought about buying an existing brokerage firm to add on other asset classes?

Hello mnk91998,

As this note was not specific to NinjaScript, I have moved your inquiry to the Platform Technical Support section of the forums.

While our expansion into further asset classes is always under consideration, the NinjaTrader Brokerage does not have plans at this time to support forex, equities, or options.

Forex is currently available through an affiliation with Forex.com/GAIN.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rtwave
    by rtwave

Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
    5 responses