Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I will Develop your Indicator or Strategy for FREE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike0812 View Post
    Harry,

Would you be so kind to program volume imbalance within the gomi framework? or as a stand alone indicator?

I currently use the gomi market ladder with some custom indicators. It would be nice to see everything in one chart then then having to add another subscription to see only this one indicator. It would be a great compliment to anyone's strategy to allow them to trade with even more confidence.

If you need a link to a description see below

In this recorded webinar we introduce the easiest way to read order flow using the Volume Imbalance Footprint chart. Simply look for green or red on the cha...

I would prefer to give the user the option of percentage of imbalance they would like to set the indicator at...example... 200%, 400% 500%.

Hi Mike,

I have not created this thread, I am simply responding to a few posts. I do not use the GOM framework myself, so it would be too much of a hazzle to install and understand it, and then add and imbalance indicator.

Maybe somebody else is volunteering.
    Last edited by Harry; 01-12-2014, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Mike , i just watched the video you referenced and i second the request !
      it looks like a very powerful tool to see the trader's movement in the market.
      there are some programmers on Big Mikes that can do this.
      but also gomi has put alot of customization possible in his work.

Originally posted by Mike0812 View Post
      Harry,

Would you be so kind to program volume imbalance within the gomi framework? or as a stand alone indicator?

I currently use the gomi market ladder with some custom indicators. It would be nice to see everything in one chart then then having to add another subscription to see only this one indicator. It would be a great compliment to anyone's strategy to allow them to trade with even more confidence.

If you need a link to a description see below

In this recorded webinar we introduce the easiest way to read order flow using the Volume Imbalance Footprint chart. Simply look for green or red on the cha...

I would prefer to give the user the option of percentage of imbalance they would like to set the indicator at...example... 200%, 400% 500%.
      Last edited by lightfoot500; 01-12-2014, 12:19 AM.

Comment

After almost 400 posts and 45,000+ views, maybe this thread should be closed. This thread is now unwieldy, hard to follow, and in any case, for one thing, its original premise is fraudulent, as the original poster NEVER coded even one free indicator for anyone based on this thread. I believe Harry, who is not the original poster, may have posted the most free indicators; others, including me, have also posted a few.

This whole forum allows users to request free help. Having each of those requests come in separately will simply make more sense, and be better focused than putting so many disparate requests into one thread, that it now seems was never anything other than a "come-on" from the original poster, to drive traffic to his own site.

Just my $0.02.

Comment

if there are some good indicators posted up here.
          i hope they leave it open.

Comment

Originally posted by lightfoot500 View Post
            if there are some good indicators posted up here.
            i hope they leave it open.
            Everything that is there now stays if the thread is closed. It just allows posters to request what they want in their own threads. That is all. You can always access whatever is in this thread. I did not suggest that the thread be deleted; just closed to further initial requests.

And yes, I do understand that some people really do prefer to post and to search a morass. I was simply making a suggestion, because I still have a subscription to the thread, and it is unwieldy for me and a few others to whom I have spoken.

However, I get your point. As I am pretty much no longer reading the thread because it is so unwieldy, I should just unsubscribe. I can always ignore any requests with which I can help. Pity. No need to try to make people make their own threads focused on their particular request rather than stick it into a mishmash consisting of a bunch of uncoordinated requests.
            Last edited by koganam; 01-13-2014, 10:13 AM.

Comment

We will be closing this thread. If you have an indicator in mind you would like developed, please create a new thread and describe the indicator you would like developed.

This thread will be read only and any previously developed indicators will still be accessible.
              MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Denver_Wayne  
              Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
              0 responses
              1 view