DOM P/L is not refreshing with real time P/L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOM P/L is not refreshing with real time P/L

DOM P/L is not refreshing with real time P/L. Once I hit 'Center' or any buttom it refreshes but not updating/refresh dynamically to show real time profit loss.
    I am version 7.0.1000.33
    what to check?

Hello caltrader,
    Can you please clarify if you have the setting for "Show realized PnL while flat" selected within the properties?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
      Hello caltrader,
      Can you please clarify if you have the setting for "Show realized PnL while flat" selected within the properties?
      Yes, it's set to True

Comment

Hello caltrader,
        Can you please open a second SuperDOM and test if the PnL updates dynamically with the Realized PnL option set?

Comment

Hello caltrader,
          Can you please open a second SuperDOM and test if the PnL updates dynamically with the Realized PnL option set?
          Same problem with the new/2nd dom. What else to checK?

Comment

Hello caltrader,
            Normally these items arise from initial database based items. Can you please try a simple repair and test?
            Please follow the instructions below to repair the NinjaTrader database. (This can take long depending on the size of your database file and your system.)

Disconnect NinjaTrader from any open connections via File > Disconnect.
            From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Options.
            Select the 'Data' tab.
            Press the 'Repair DB' button.
            Press the 'OK' button.

Comment

Hello caltrader,
              Normally these items arise from initial database based items. Can you please try a simple repair and test?
              Please follow the instructions below to repair the NinjaTrader database. (This can take long depending on the size of your database file and your system.)

Disconnect NinjaTrader from any open connections via File > Disconnect.
              From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Options.
              Select the 'Data' tab.
              Press the 'Repair DB' button.
              Press the 'OK' button.
              updated DB as instructed, restarted but still the same issue, it occurs with Live and SIM accounts.

What else to check?

Comment

Hello caltrader,
                I would recommend renaming your database file as a test. You may always delete the new database file and rename the old one back to its original name if needed.
                You can rename your database by following the steps below.

Shutdown NinjaTrader and Go to the Start Menu
                Select My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> DB--> NinjaTrader.SDF.
                Right click on NinjaTrader.SDF and select "Rename." *Name it "OLDNinjaTrader.SDF."
                Then restart the software and NinjaTrader will create a fresh database file to use
                Unfortunately the following items stored in the old database will be lost - ATM Strategy templates, Session templates, Instrument Lists / Custom Instruments, historical trade execution data, saved Strategy Analyzer backtest results

Comment

Hello caltrader,
                  I would recommend renaming your database file as a test. You may always delete the new database file and rename the old one back to its original name if needed.

Right click on NinjaTrader.SDF and select "Rename." *Name it "OLDNinjaTrader.SDF."
                  Then restart the software and NinjaTrader will create a fresh database file to use
                  Unfortunately the following items stored in the old database will be lost - ATM Strategy templates, Session templates, Instrument Lists / Custom Instruments, historical trade execution data, saved Strategy Analyzer backtest results
                  This is not a good option at this point, I did this last time to fix another issue and it erased my p/l data and other data.
                  What else can I trry? If I restore backup from say 10 days ago...will I lose anything?

Comment

Hello caltrader,
                    You may attempt to restore from 10 days ago. However, there seems to have been a minor corruption within your last database file. Restoring from 10 days ago may or may not make the corruption reappear.

Comment

Hello caltrader,
                      You may attempt to restore from 10 days ago. However, there seems to have been a minor corruption within your last database file. Restoring from 10 days ago may or may not make the corruption reappear.
                      I tried restoring from 10, 20 days ago still problem not fixed, same issue
                      -removed NT completely and reinstalled - same issue
                      -uninstalled and installed in different location - same issue

what else can I try?

Comment

Hello caltrader,

Hello caltrader, I would recommend following the directions above due to the corruption in your database is displaying the same behavior from the backup you have mentioned.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Waxavi
                        by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes