Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Is it possible to freeze the y-axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Subhash,

No, you would not be able to position absolute in a grid.

I would imagine that if you are using a grid and spacing, you would need a large amount of calculations to find the amount of column width, margin, and padding that would be necessary to have a button be positioned relative to the chart.

Personally, I feel that a canvas and absolute positioning would be easier.

This however, is outside of the realm of NinjaTrader Support and is not documented in the NinjaTrader Help Guide.

In the support department at NinjaTrader we do not create, debug, or modify code for our clients including creating logic, formulas, and algorithms. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our partners.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to assist or create this indicator at your request as a convenience to you.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 05-04-2017, 10:49 AM.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your constant support, I have figured out the way to align the current price with my button. thanks again a lot.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:00 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
      Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse