MA window improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA window improvements

Market Analyzer is a pretty powerful tool and I think it still has capacity to grow its potential.

(i) The MA window comes in a pretty simple form, compared to, say, a chart window: it's got no menu and no toolbar that could carry a number of convenient shortcuts to drop-down menu options.

(ii) When I wanted to check if my data provider removed their limitation on the amount of simultaneously watched tickers, I realized there's no way to count loaded instrument rows in MA. Also there's no count for the number of filtered out rows.

(iii) As a very neat feature (although might be hard to implement) NT might consider inserting a column showing thumbnail of a price chart for an instrument, similar to Yahoo! Finance market scanner.

(iv) Would be terrific to have logic operations for row filtering much like in a catalog entries search, to efficiently combine filters and have the AND logic. Also, how about comparing given column value to other column values rather than fixed numbers to create a dynamic filter?

(v) I think many users who try to multiple securities would also appreciate multi-column display within one MA window to avoid unnecessary scrolling.

(vi) Would be fantastic to be able to run strategies on MA window rows

Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by billitin; 12-20-2008, 11:09 PM.

Hi Billitin,

Thank you for the suggestions.

I will forward your list of requests to our development team for future consideration.
    MichaelNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NRITV
    by NRITV

Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
    7 responses