Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

4X Gold Keys - Partner Event - Total waste of effing time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4X Gold Keys - Partner Event - Total waste of effing time.

They didn't teach you anything. They just showed a chart with buy and sell signals from their indicator, the formula of which they did not describe. It was an hour long waste of time/advertisement to get you to subscribe to theri 350 dollar/month trading signals subscription. If you had a system that made money, would you sell it? Or would fully utilize it and not need to worry about money. Ninja, why would you put on this waste of time webinar that doesn't teach anything?

Hi BaKlava:

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

I am disappointed to hear that 4x Gold Keys did not deliver a great presentation for you.

However, it is the first time they have presented in the NinjaTrader room and doing web based presentations take some skill to simultaneously present and monitor the room.

I will make sue to review these your comments with 4X Gold Keys to make sure these items are not repeated if/when they are allowed to present again.

If you have any further comments, feel free to email them to me at sales at ninjatrader dot com.

Enjoy your day and happy trading!
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well - for me the 4X Gold Keys- präsentation + the trail i took some weeks ago were great !
      Very friendly guys showing their system + explaining how to handle their stuff. shure they make an offer to purchase and do not have it as free give-away for you + me -- but thats not wrong in my point of view.
      some things are useful for one + some things are just useful for an another one .... thats like in real life and we are all free to choose .
      Thanks again to the 4X Gold Keys-staff at this point !
      max-td

Comment

Hi max-td:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback and I am glad you enjoyed the event.

I will pass your comments along to 4X Gold Keys and happy trading!
        RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by hurleydood, 09-12-2019, 10:45 AM
        14 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Board game geek  
        Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 04:16 PM
        1 response
        0 likes