A noob question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A noob question

I just downloaded Ninjatrade 8 and I can't get any stock charts to show up. I click on new>chart then I select the stock I want by clicking the magnifying glass at the top. Then I choose a stock let's say I choose AMZN. I double click it the I press ok and a new window pops up. In the window there is nothing there just gray. It says it's the Amazon chart in the top left of the window but idk how to get the chart to actually show up.

Originally posted by Egr711 View Post
    I just downloaded Ninjatrade 8 and I can't get any stock charts to show up. I click on new>chart then I select the stock I want by clicking the magnifying glass at the top. Then I choose a stock let's say I choose AMZN. I double click it the I press ok and a new window pops up. In the window there is nothing there just gray. It says it's the Amazon chart in the top left of the window but idk how to get the chart to actually show up.
    Make sure you have a connection for the data service.

Comment

Hello Egr711,

Who are you connected to? This is displayed with a green dot in the Connections menu from the Control Center.

What interval is selected on the chart?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Below is a link to the NinjaTrader 8 help guide on Data by provider which shows the supported connection technologies and the types of data these connections support.

Also here is a publicly available link to a list of the supported brokers with the NinjaTrader Platform.
      NinjaTrader provides online access to the futures, forex and equities markets through online brokers including NinjaTrader Brokerage.
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by swestendorf, Today, 11:14 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes