Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I will Develop your Indicator or Strategy for FREE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cameo86 View Post
    If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, if it works ill give you an $800 strategy i paid for recently that works good but i just want to see the difference between the histogram vs. sloping indicator before i readjust it and see the difference
    So what is the request?

Comment

MACD Crossover strategy

If someone can put in stops for me in this strategy

Comment

If someone can put in stops for me in this strategy
        What kind of stops?
        When?
        Where?
        If you want something coded, you are going to have to describe the rules that drive the code.

Comment

Need help coding stops in my strategy MACD Crossover

Trailing stops or regular stops lets say stops of 8 and trailing stops of 8, What do you think can you help me?

Comment

Trailing stops or regular stops lets say stops of 8 and trailing stops of 8, What do you think can you help me?
            Of 8 what?
            I could possibly add anything to code. Look through the forum, and you will see how many times I have freely provided code. However, I can only code if conditions are properly and precisely stated. Brief, imprecise one liners are not much guidance.

Comment

MACD Crossover Stategy

8 stop ticks?

Comment

8 stop ticks?
                Your initial post said: "If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, if it works ill give you an $800 strategy ..."
                How are you going to arrange that?

Comment

You got an email?

Comment

You got an email?
                    You can use this one for the next 12 hours. [email protected]

Comment

predictive support/resistance indicator

hi, can you make an indicator that can scan to see where the market has turned (pivoted) the most amount of times within a given parameter (input for period number, i.e. past 60 days/minutes/periods). it would be great if you could also create an input field where one could only want to see the top 20% of repeated pivots in the past (percentage input). and finally, since support and resistance rarely ever turns on the exact price, another great input field would be for a range of points/dollars/ticks/etc that the pivots areas are contained in.
                      you could display these potential support/resistance levels on the right side of the chart and maybe use some kind of color system to show the strength of the lines where the strongest lines are the ones that had the most pivots at a certain price area the most amount of times in the past. if you can do this, that would be sweet! thanks!

Comment

CandleStickPattern correction

CandleStickPattern indicator seems to identify an EVENING STAR pattern that does not adhere to the middle bar needing a gap. Perhaps this is an incorrect definition of the pattern but it seems right.

Evening Star: A bearish reversal pattern that continues an uptrend with a long white body day followed by a gapped up small body day, then a down close with the close below the midpoint of the first day.
                        http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.p...n_#eveningstar

The CandleStickPattern indicator seems to ignore the "gap" piece of the pattern. The Morning Star Pattern seems to use this gap since I have never seen one appear yet. I wonder if someone could review the two and determine if there is an error in one of them.

I actually like the current Evening Star pattern being recognized and actually started looking at this due to the lack of morning stars. If someone could set it up so the Evening Star is corrected and then use the non-gap version as an indicator but perhaps with a new name. Evening Non-gap Top and a morning star version?

Comment

Moving Average Cross Indicator

Can you create an indicator to alert me when the market crosses the moving average? I'm using EminiSniperMA as an indicator and am needing an alert to tell me when the market crosses it either up or down. And it would be ideal if I can get that to alert me via sms or e-mail. Thanks.

Comment

help w/ bandwidth indicator

Hello,

I would reallly appreciate if you could code a NT7 bollinger band width indicator for me!!

I found one in the forums that did not work.

Calculation: (Upper Band - Lower Band)/Middle Band

ref. http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.p...ger_band_width

Thanx,

[email protected]

Comment

Alert

Don't know if something similar already exist which I don't believe its out there or maybe I wrong.

I'm looking for add-on or indicator that will alert me when price touches and closes above or below at particular price levels I choose randomly. Would be nice touch w/ an option for touch and close or both. Also the option to add any wav file I choose for the alerts.

Is this possible
                              Please advise - Thx

Zitroc

Comment

Originally posted by zitroc View Post
                                Don't know if something similar already exist which I don't believe its out there or maybe I wrong.

I'm looking for add-on or indicator that will alert me when price touches and closes above or below at particular price levels I choose randomly. Would be nice touch w/ an option for touch and close or both. Also the option to add any wav file I choose for the alerts.

Is this possible
                                Please advise - Thx

Zitroc
                                The indicator is already available. Actually there are two indicators. One can be used with price, the other one with any indicator, which is selected as input series. You can select 10 different lines, each with different color, plot width and sound alert. The alert can be triggered when price crosses above or below or both. An offset allows for sound alerts prior to price touching the level. The indicator can be found here:

The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Christopher_R  
                                Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                                166 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post sidlercom80