More for NT7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More for NT7

Bracketed Orders with OCO and OSO. I know we can do this in an ATM strategy, we should be able to do it in
    Ninja Script as well.

A place to put notes in a back testing results.

When I close a position in an ATM Strategy, it terminates all the strategies running on the same instrument.

Make the SuperDOM a little more like the TradeStation Matrix where you can see/move profit/stop exit orders before entry orders are filled, and OSO sent to the exchange.

An easy way to duplicate a chart quickly...like copy or something.

A way to queue up different strategy back test. This way I can queue up 50 test, and let them run while I sleep.

The ability to optimize on more than one criteria, first profit, then probability...

Be able to abort the loading of historical data. Locks up sometimes.

A way to only display the orders for certain strategies or accounts on the charts.

Strategy Position Vs Account Position - I can't tell you how many times I've lost money b/c of this annoyance. In my view, they should always be in sync.

Also, what will happen is if I'm in one trade, with 2 contracts, and I take another position at a lower price, reducing my entry price on all 4 contracts, but I then sell out of the last two contracts at a profit, the SuperDOM will show the remaining two contracts at a profit, when they're really at a loss. This is deceiving at times when you don't have time to figure out

Hello heyligerb,

I will forward your suggestions to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

Thank you for your feedback.

You can use ATM strategies in custom created automated strategies. Please see the link below for more information.

As per closing a position with an ATM strategy, please see the link below.

NinjaTrader will use an average entry price, thus a profit is still displayed.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
    19 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Radano
    by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
    0 responses