Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to access log tab of NinjaTrader Control Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to access log tab of NinjaTrader Control Center

I want to access the log tab of Ninjatrader Control Center in the strategy and have it SMS me the current position every hour. I am planning to buy third party sms solution to handle the sms part of the code. Other than using log files is there any other way to access the current state of Ninjatrader.
    Also I would like to make a separate small software that will monitor the current state of ninjatrader. I can read the log files, but before going into development, I thought it will be better to ask what can be done.

Thanks

sherazwaqar, unfortunately we could not offer support in this regard - you can though use a service that would convert email to sms / text but you would need to test the ones available in your region for how speedy they would do that and what costs if any are involved.

For accessing the positions, accessing in NT's log files would be worth a look.

Other than that you can check into this hint provided here - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...2&postcount=33

But this would be unfortunately not supported / documented NinjaScript as noted in the post.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by warreng86, 11-10-2020, 02:04 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post mathewlo  
    Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes