Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

account performance has wrong trades

dear sir/madam

I have found something odd in the performance history,number of trades which i never filled(entry) appeared in the record strangely.first of all,I never left any trades over night, secondly,the entry date is unusual, they don't follow in line with the previous and next trades, thirdly, the entry name is close,that's obviously odd. I need accurate data for anylse, strategy improvement and development multiple purposes,this error is really concerning.I tried repair DB function and then restart NT but it didn't work.and no mistake with the selected account.please someone help,much appreciate
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160112.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160112.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,
      I have a lot of these too. They say to rebuild or reset database but never works.
      It happens more often when I have more strategies running at the same time. Which provider are you using? Continuum?
      Regs
      mcosta72
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Quant-Wise

Comment

Hello mcosta72
        basically,they sent me email explain that it was caused by something call 'Group trades by ATM strategy' option on account performance tab,if you click that off,it will be fine. trades are reported based on ATM Strategies. For example, if you have an ATM Strategy that had multiple entries and exits, all executions are grouped and reported as one trade record under the Trades tab with single average entry and exit prices.

Comment

Thank you Lawrece,
          Even though that option is off already there is still a bug that makes wrongs ins and outs in simulated accounts. I had some this today. Look at my Account Performance.
          Attached Files
          mcosta72
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Quant-Wise

Comment

Hello mcosta72,

Thanks for your post.

I'd like to see your database, log, and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

The database will be named "NinjaTrader" or "NinjaTrader.sdf" and will be located under (My) Documents -> NinjaTrader 7 -> db.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160112.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160112.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
            Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by LawrenHom, Today, 10:45 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post LawrenHom  
            Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM