Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Trader and Forex.. Looks dismal

Hello,
    with the recent news of FXCM closing its US retail operations and transferring the accounts to Gain Capital. The future does not look good for those who use Ninja Trader and Forex..

This follows Interactive Brokers closing down its retail operations as well.

Yes, there is Gain Capital, but they look terrible based on the reviews.

Maybe Ninja Trader could look into offering Forex?

Hello Magiklair,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We are always exploring options for additional products and services for NinjaTrader customers and this event has reinforced our position of following that business model.

We will provide updates as we began to analyze the scope of all of our options.

Comment

Update

Hello,
      I see Ninja Trader released a statement that they're going with Gain Capital.
      Everyone I know is not going along with the transition.. Ninja trader is going to take a hit. It's probably the best trading software. But if you're going to trade Forex, you've given us no choice but to abandon Ninja Trader.. I hope Ninja Trader comes up with a solution that doesn't involve Gain Capital.

Best regards,
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Magiklair View Post
        Hello,
        I see Ninja Trader released a statement that they're going with Gain Capital.
        Everyone I know is not going along with the transition.. Ninja trader is going to take a hit. It's probably the best trading software. But if you're going to trade Forex, you've given us no choice but to abandon Ninja Trader.. I hope Ninja Trader comes up with a solution that doesn't involve Gain Capital.

Best regards,
        Brian
        I traded with FOREX.com for quite some time and never had any issues with them. To include withdrawls. The only reason I left FOREX.com was because of NT8. NT8 could not be used with FOREX.com. Is this still the case?

Comment

Hello Brandenton,

Thank you for your note.

We are working a solution for our NT8 customers and we will provide updates as they are made available.

Please feel free to keep an eye on our FAQ regarding this event: http://ninjatrader.com/FXCM_FAQ

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
          19 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Radano
          by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes