Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I will Develop your Indicator or Strategy for FREE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheProfitcy View Post
    Would it be too much if I requested a monthly pivot point as well? My code is not working for me.

-Jason
    NinjaTrader comes with a monthly pivot indicator, You just need to add the pivots indicator to your chart and set it to monthly. Enhanced pivot indicators can be found here:

The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
      Chart attached.

I have used 60 days instead of 3 months. The shaded blue area is the 60-day rolling pivot range.
      Hello Harry

Where I can find the zip file for this indicator, Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BobyGill View Post
        Hello Harry

Where I can find the zip file for this indicator, Thanks
        The indicator is available here:

The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies

Elite membership is required to download files.

Comment

The indicator is available here:

Elite membership is required to download files.
          Thank You Harry

Comment

Help with indicator code

I'm wondering if someone can help me with the following:

Code to determine when the MACD is above/below (not necessarily crossing) the centerline and all three stochastics (20,50,100) have crossed below the 20 and/or above the 80.

I want to set a flag when the stos are all below the 20 AND the MACD is below the centerline.

Thanx in advance.

Comment

Big Mike Trading

Originally posted by Jikkie View Post
              I am new to NinjaTrader, from mt4, and would very much like to find a few simple indications that I have so become accustomed to. Vertical lines to mark session opening times, or coloured blocks to mark session periods. Also a horizontal grid that I can set to 10 pips and 100 pips. They may well exist, but I haven't a clue where to find them. Please can a kind person help?
              @Jikkie, try looking into joining BigMikeTrading.com - life time membership is cheap!

Comment

Jmont, change to GOMI indicator ?

HI Jmont,
                would you be willing to make a change to the GOMI indicator that uses the footprint similar to market delta ? the change i want is pretty simple. and GOMI is open source, but i have posted my request on BM and havent found any one who can help.
                the change is to show a cumulative value for an entire trading day of (buyers-sellers) at the bottom of the chart. what appears now at the bottom is the balance of buyers-sellers for just the time period of each candle stick, if you can do this, i can explain in greater detail.
                thanks

Comment

****** Trendlines

Can someone help me with this. I have been trying to find the Tom ****** indicator auto trendlines with price targets. I only see it MT4 code. I tried to put the code but it is too long. You can google the file ******trendlines. THANKS!!!

Comment

Value From Swing Indicator

Hi Guys. I am looking for a basic indicator that plots 1 when price is above Swing high, 0 when price is in between channels and -1 when price is below swing low.

I want this indicator to be shown in my personal market analizer.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Comment

Jikkie,
                      Opening lines can be on chart by going to Data Series (icon on top of your chart) and click Session template. At least for me, this worked when I clicked on Forex.

Not sure about the horizontal grid as you specified, but changes can be made on Properties: the last icon at the top of your chart. I think the size is automatic though. I don't see an input. .
                      Last edited by SharonSS; 01-06-2014, 10:03 PM.

Comment

I have now updated the PivotZones indicators. It is an entirely recoded version with a few more display options than the original. Currently one color is possible for support and another color can be chosen for resistance. I have taken note of your request, but it will probably be the next update only.

If you do not want to wait you can also set the plotcolors by editing the indicator code. You can set the color in OnStartUp() via

Code:
                        Plots[X].Pen.Color = <yourFavouriteColor>;
                        where X indicates the number of the plot.

The recoded indicators can be found here:

https://www.bigmiketrading.com/downl...load.html?view
                        Just curious why you don't post indicators on NT rather than pushing the bigmiketrading web site where there is a fee. Warning to those who register just to be able to post, you will be swamped with emails everyday and when you request to stop them, you get kicked off of site. Been there, done that.

Comment

Originally posted by SharonSS View Post
                          Just curious why you don't post indicators on NT rather than pushing the bigmiketrading web site where there is a fee. Warning to those who register just to be able to post, you will be swamped with emails everyday and when you request to stop them, you get kicked off of site. Been there, done that.
                          I have already been asked that question and answered it here.

I am a regular member of Big Mike's since 2010. I do not get any e-mails from Big Mike's, except alerts for private messages. You can select your preferences for receiving alerts and e-mails in the control panel -> user tagging.

Would like to know what you did to get kicked off the site.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I have already been asked that question and answered it here.

I am a regular member of Big Mike's since 2010. I do not get any e-mails from Big Mike's, except alerts for private messages. You can select your preferences for receiving alerts and e-mails in the control panel -> user tagging.

Would like to know what you did to get kicked off the site.

What did I do to get kicked off? I already said. I registered, but when I finally unsubscribed from getting all the emails, I couldn't get back on with my user name and password.

I'd say that's kicked off. NP. I lived without Big Mike. He must appreciate all the folks you send to his site and money through trolling on NT.

Comment

Originally posted by SharonSS View Post
                              What did I do to get kicked off? I already said. I registered, but when I finally unsubscribed from getting all the emails, I couldn't get back on with my user name and password.

I'd say that's kicked off. NP. I lived without Big Mike. He must appreciate all the folks you send to his site and money through trolling on NT.
                              If you unsubscribe your e-mails, user name and password will still work....

But this thread is about free indicators. I have coded a lot of them and I am willing to share. Why do you complain? And as the author, don't I have the right to publish them where I like to do that?

The reason that I publish them at Big Mike's is that I get a lots of useful feedback from other traders there. That has helped me to find bugs and to improve the code.

Comment

Volume imbalance

Harry,

Would you be so kind to program volume imbalance within the gomi framework? or as a stand alone indicator?

I currently use the gomi market ladder with some custom indicators. It would be nice to see everything in one chart then then having to add another subscription to see only this one indicator. It would be a great compliment to anyone's strategy to allow them to trade with even more confidence.

If you need a link to a description see below

In this recorded webinar we introduce the easiest way to read order flow using the Volume Imbalance Footprint chart. Simply look for green or red on the cha...

I would prefer to give the user the option of percentage of imbalance they would like to set the indicator at...example... 200%, 400% 500%.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Waxavi
                                by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes