Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Download Market Replay Data From FXCM Trail

Hello,

I am having trouble downloading market data via my FXCM Trail Connection. I have downloaded three months of data (6/20/17 - 3/20/17), but oddly, NT8 will not allow me to download any additional Market Data. I am clearly connected to the FXCM server because I can see live USDJPY data updating my charts. I don't see anything suspicious in the NT8 Log tab. Does anyone have an idea of what is happening here? Is there a three month download limit for Market Replay data? It seems odd that this it has only allowed exactly three months worth of downloads.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

When downloading Market Replay data via the Get Market Replay data utility, the data would actually be coming from NinjaTrader's servers which contain replay data for the past 90 days. You would actually not have to be connected to any data provider in order to download replay data.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ouch. Thanks for the reply. Are you aware of a way to get Market Replay data passed 90 days ago?

Comment

Hello jflaggs,

This is Ryan L. from the NinjaTrader Ecosystem responding on behalf of my colleague Drew.

If you are looking to download market replay data you can search our extensive library of Ecosystem vendors through the link below. Simply enter a vendor name or search specifically by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your vendor of choice, please visit each vendor's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Great resources. Thank you both!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by gemify, 11-11-2022, 11:52 AM
          6 responses
          2 likes
          Last Post ultls
          by ultls