Drawing Toolbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing Toolbar

After using several charting programs over the years, I am impressed with Ninja Trader particularly with the Chart Trader.
    One improvement that would be much appreciated in my view and in the opinion of many other users I know, is easier access to drawing tools.
    For example, it is now necessary to take one’s eye off the screen and hand off the mouse and go to the keyboard just to prepare to draw a line. Except of course one can go to a menu with the mouse and scroll down to the line icon, which is just as time consuming. In a fast moving market such as oil, this can be very frustrating.
    I note that icons have been already made for drawing tools. What we hope could be done is to place these icons in an optional drawing toolbar. Perhaps for now placed vertically in the left side of the screen, but eventually made floating and editable.
    One other suggestion would be to make it possible to move contents of the screen vertically as well as horizontally by dragging the mouse on empty space in the screen. Thus getting away from necessity to go to the keyboard for this often needed move.

Hello Pete77,

Thanks for this post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forums. We appreciate your feedback and have assigned this feature request ID #997 in our tracking system.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post GLFX005
    by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
    2 responses