X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level 2 and Super DOM

Hi

I am using NT7

I am using ninja continnum demo account for ES Mini futures.

1. In level II the market depth is only about 10 rows below and above the current market price. Even though i change the settings more to 10 rows in details-Properties, the price is getting displayed only for 10 rows. Is there a way to get more price information (above 10)

2. In super dom both in static and dynamic the price displayed is only 5 rows above and below the current price. Is it a way to get more prices than 5 rows.

3. The super dom only shows the limit orders on buy and sell. Is there any way to see the market orders next to the limit orders.

4. Both Level 2 and super dom shows only values with price difference of.25 (2042.25, 2042.50 etc). Is there a way to display only price with difference of 1 (2042, 2043 etc)

Regards,
    praveen

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

1. There would not be a way of using more than ten levels of Level II data in the platform.

2. This is not possible in the SuperDOM window, as it is only possible to use five levels of Market Depth. However, more levels would be available in the Level II window.

3. Limit Orders are plotted on the Buy and Sell sides when they are awaiting the price to reach them. Market Orders, however, are filled at Market Price and therefore wouldn't be plotted. However, your Average Entry Price will be designated on the Price ladder. More information on this topic can be found below:

4. It would not be possible to change this data or its formatting as it is incoming from the Data Provider.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Level 2

Hi

Thanks for the reply

Any specific reason why more than 10 level of level 2 data cannot be printed? Will the problem get resolved if i move to Ninja 8

Thanks

Comment

NinjaTrader 7 was coded for only 5 levels of depth and cannot be changed at this time. Development has changed this within NinjaTrader 8 and users can change the number of price levels that can be displayed within the SuperDOM Properties window.

I have provided a link below where you can download NinjaTrader 8 (Beta):

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Super DOM

Hi

I upgraded to Ninja 8 from Ninja 7 and the Super DOM is able to show 10 bids/ask.

I am using Ninja Continuum account and the futures data is for ES Mini

I noticed that

1. The Super DOM is showing only 10 bids/ ask . Any specific reason why its not displaying more than 10 Bids/Ask. I have changed the settings in properties to display more than 10 (11,12,etc.) still the value is not getting displayed

2. The price displayed in Superdom is varying by .25(2060.25, 2060.50 etc) is it possible to change the display of the price by 1 (2060, 2061, 2062 etc)

Thanks
          Praveen

Comment

If only 10 levels of depth are displayed even when a larger number is used within the Properties window this indicates that there are only 10 levels of depth available thru the data providers API.

Currently the ES trades in quarters .25 therefore there is not an option to change the way this data is formatted.

Comment

Ninja Symbol

Hi

What are the various symbols supported ( feeds) by Ninja Continnum demo account apart from ES Mini future

Thanks

Comment

Unfortunately I do not have a list of instruments provided however most popular Futures instruments will be available when connected to the NinjaTrader Continuum Demo account.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post DanielSanMartin  
                Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                4 responses
                0 likes