Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Trading Hours Template on Daily+

It's the same issue with NT7 and hope it gets address in NT8

How can the "Trading Hours" Templates be apply to Daily and higher time frame?

As you can see I Copy and Edit the "Default 24x7" Template and changed only from EST to UCT, the reason for that is that i want my session to start and end at 12:00AM UTC time and also wanted to account for Monday open and close trading and be reflected on Daily and Higher Time Frame like weekly and monthly, so I apply the Trading Hour Template to a Native Daily chart and it didn't change what so ever, so the only way i was able to achieve the effect that i wanted was to artificially create a Daily chart from 1440 Minutes, but creating a Weekly Chart from 10080 Minutes was a disaster, as you know there are few major issue doing this way as it leaves a lot foot print with the over whelming minutes info and the data box reports minutes info instead weekly related info, the only advantage beside getting what i wanted is that on 1440 Minutes you get up to 2006 historic data Vs native Daily you get only up to 2009 historic data ;D

P.S. Guys the last 2 Betas 4 and 5 is a mess its worse then the first, charting its broken its very inconsistent, as you can see i wanted to point the different between both charts with a blue rectangle but i could only draw the rectangle on the right charts 1440 minutes chart, they are identical charts clones from native daily and pretty much default settings with only change been Daily Vs 1440 Minutes, i already report a similar bug, just re-enforcing it here.

Regards.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Correct Daily data will currently use the data provided by the data provider and does not recognize the session template. I have submitted your suggestion to our development team and will follow up as soon as a tracking number has been assigned.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This feature request can be tracked with ID # SFT-829.

Comment

How do i track it?

Comment

You can request an update on any tracking ID here in the forum or via email to our platform support team, and we can share any new information we have on the request.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
          7 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post aligator  
          Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes