X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visualising Trades - execution "lines"

Hi there,

Show entry/exit trades with a connected line between them

I saw the below chart online visualising two short trades and noticed the little purple lines which connect the little Entry/Exit Markers.

Does anyone perhaps know how I put these lines on, or more likely, which addon indicator I can use?

Thank-you
    Michelle
    Attached Files
    Last edited by michelle99; 08-14-2016, 11:14 PM.

Hello,
    These lines will appear between entry and exits when running an Automated Strategy.
    We may have an partner that offers this or something similar for discretionary trades. If you would like more information on our partners please let us know.
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_CodyB View Post
      Hello,
      We may have an partner that offers this or something similar for discretionary trades. If you would like more information on our partners please let us know.
      Hi Cody,

Yes please - I'd be happy to pay for this. Please could you provide the details?

Comment

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader!

There is a NinjaTrader Ecosystem partner that offers tools that will connect the entry/exit markers automatically, you can investigate the tools available further at the following link:

Otherwise
        I have provided a link below that will show you the NinjaTrader Ecosystem partners that provide NinjaScript Consulting services, you will need to contact each partner and inquire further regarding the quotes for prices for your custom NinjaScript ideas and work with the consultant directly:

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this post at your convenience.
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

this is available for NT7:https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...visualization/

is there a version that's available for NT8?

thank you

Comment

Hello whats1thingnow,
            Thank you for your post.

This may be the only version of this product that is available.

You can search our list of vendors through the link below. Simply enter a vendor name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your vendor of choice, please visit each vendor's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

You can locate the contact information for the vendors on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these vendors are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the vendor.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website. Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
            Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

do you know of a vendor that's providing this?

i cannot seem to find any...

Comment

Hello whats1thingnow,

While we cannot provide any recommendations, if you do not find the indicator you are looking for then you could find a programmer that could possibly custom make this item for you.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
                You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanL View Post
                  Hello Michelle,

Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader!

There is a NinjaTrader Ecosystem partner that offers tools that will connect the entry/exit markers automatically, you can investigate the tools available further at the following link:

Otherwise
                  I have provided a link below that will show you the NinjaTrader Ecosystem partners that provide NinjaScript Consulting services, you will need to contact each partner and inquire further regarding the quotes for prices for your custom NinjaScript ideas and work with the consultant directly:

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this post at your convenience.
                  The website is down and the version in the thread is written to work through NT7, is there a version which is working on NT8?

Comment

Hello LoganJKTrader,

You may want to find a provider who can code this for you directly.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
                    You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                    Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
                    10 responses
                    0 likes