Collapse

Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1] [D2DERR_WRONG_RESOURCE_DOMAIN/WrongResourceDomain]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1] [D2DERR_WRONG_RESOURCE_DOMAIN/WrongResourceDomain]

After update NT8_B13 I get this warning message in NT8 :

NinjaScript,Chart rendering failed. There is likely a problem with a chart object's OnRender method. D2D error = 'HRESULT: [0x88990015], Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1], ApiCode: [D2DERR_WRONG_RESOURCE_DOMAIN/WrongResourceDomain], Message: The resource was realized on the wrong render target. ',

Any idea where I can begin to search in my coding to repair?

Regards Christian

Originally posted by schranzi9 View Post

Any idea where I can begin to search in my coding to repair?
    Your video card drivers are up to date?

Comment

Hello schranzi9,

Thank you for your post.

Can you send us your log and trace files so we may investigate this matter further?
      Please list 'ATTN: Patrick H - 1566737' in the subject line.

Comment

hi
        It looks i have the same problem here

Will send you Log and trace file

All my drivers are updated
        this problem did not exist i prev version of NT8
        Attached Files

Comment

Maybe this coding lines produces the errors:
          HTML Code:
          Brush myBrushLong = new SolidColorBrush(Color.FromArgb(50, 47, 175, 8));
          					if (backcolor == true);
          					{ BackBrushAll = myBrushLong;  }
          I use this for the background stripes in the chart when a signal is produce.

Regards Christian

Comment

hi

The following problem occured when i resize the chart so that it will occupy full screen and not part of it

2016-09-06 07:17:07:831 ERROR: Chart rendering to a software bitmap failed. There is likely a problem with a chart object's render method. D2D error = 'HRESULT: [0x88990015], Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1], ApiCode: [D2DERR_WRONG_RESOURCE_DOMAIN/WrongResourceDomain], Message: Unknown'
            2016-09-06 07:17:07:831 *************** unhandled exception trapped ***************
            2016-09-06 07:17:07:831 Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            2016-09-06 07:17:07:831 System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            at NinjaTrader.Gui.Chart.Chart.OnIsResizingChanged(Bo olean isResizing)
            at NinjaTrader.Gui.Tools.NTWindow.OnIsResizingChanged (DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
            at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged( DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
            at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged( DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
            at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChan ge(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
            at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveVal ue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
            at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(Dep endencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
            at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(Dependenc yProperty dp, Object value)
            at NinjaTrader.Gui.Tools.NTWindow.set_IsResizing(Bool ean value)
            at NinjaTrader.Gui.Tools.NTWindow.SetWindowsState(Win dowState windowState)
            at NinjaTrader.Gui.Tools.NTWindow.OnCommand(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs args)
            at System.Windows.Input.CommandBinding.OnExecuted(Obj ect sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
            at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.ExecuteCommand Binding(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e, CommandBinding commandBinding)
            at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBin ding(CommandBindingCollection commandBindings, Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)

after the error occur i get "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." and after i see the error display continue to work

Comment

Hello schranzi9,

Were you able to send over your Log and Trace files?

Comment

I download yesterday the last actual version RC1 B13, because on date 09052016 I used an older version of RC1 B13 where the VendorLicense and all the addons are not in the menu path (http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=89205)

Since this update yesterday I didn`t have this messages again.

So for a moment no further issues.

Christian

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post jeronymite  
                Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
                4 responses