Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A BUG when display last bar using different timezones

Hello,

When I use the Forex template and if I set the time zone +2 , the last bar appear different than last bar that appear when any other time zone is set. I mean, the others time zones when set it display ok the bar but only +2 timezone have this problem. If I check the Break at EOD option, then it display ok but it is the 4h timeframe, a divisor of 24 so there is something wrong at displaying same bar with "Break at EOD" unchecked.

If I set any other timezone, different than +2 , no matter if the "Break at EOD" is checked or not, the 4h bar it displaying correctly.

Uninstalled the platform , clean install then,, deleted all the files in Documents Folder but did not solved.

Any advice ?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by slightly; 11-15-2016, 09:28 AM.

Hello slightly,
    I have found the support ticket you have opened within Platform Support. I will be replying to you via email within that open case.

Comment

Hi,

Did you received my ticked ? I've replied to you with a video for details.

Also I would like to know how can I jump directly to the object drawn on history. For example, If I draw a vertical line on the random daily bar wich was created 3 months ago, if I switch to 5M timeframe I want to instant jump to that vertical line instead of scrooooling so much back. Is there such option ?
      Thank;s
      Last edited by slightly; 11-16-2016, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Hello Slightly,
        I have responded to your email. Please remove that data cache within Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > db > Cache. Please test again after completing this action.

Comment

Ryan,

Unfortunately I tought I've solved it but the problem persist. I have uninstalled and clean instealled the platform. Then deleted the cache folder from db - i've seen that I was wrong when deleted the cache folder - and the problem still persist .
          Last edited by slightly; 11-16-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by trilliantrader, 04-10-2024, 09:33 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post trilliantrader  
          Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby