Tabbed Windows and Faster Loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tabbed Windows and Faster Loading

I am not sure if its too late to give suggestion for NT 7 but I have some few suggestions.

1) Can there be like a tabbed charts system, where all the charts are in one window? I watch tens of markets, and sometimes, different time frames of the same market. Managing all these windows (charts) gets very difficult. Also like most people I don't have big monitors, I use NT on my laptop, so managing these windows gets even more difficult. So there needs to be some sort of managing these windows. Maybe have all the charts in one window, and u can click on different tabs to scroll through the different charts.

2) Please make the initial startup of NT and loading of charts faster. The startup and loading for charts is very buggy, and glitchy. It laggs all the time. Also, during the initial start up while charts are loading, I can't carry out any function such as connecting to my live account, going to Options from the Tools menu, etc until all the charts are loaded. Not only that, I have multiple workspaces. Instead of the loading up my current default workspace first, NT starts loading all my other workspaces that I am not using. This means, I have to wait forever until all my workspaces are loaded before I can see my current default workspace.

Hello,

I will pass this on to our development team for consideration, thanks!
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Zythyr View Post
      I am not sure if its too late to give suggestion for NT 7 but I have some few suggestions.

2) Please make the initial startup of NT and loading of charts faster. The startup and loading for charts is very buggy, and glitchy. It laggs all the time. Also, during the initial start up while charts are loading, I can't carry out any function such as connecting to my live account, going to Options from the Tools menu, etc until all the charts are loaded. Not only that, I have multiple workspaces. Instead of the loading up my current default workspace first, NT starts loading all my other workspaces that I am not using. This means, I have to wait forever until all my workspaces are loaded before I can see my current default workspace.
      Can you be more specified on buggy/glitchy? NinjaTrader will load all workspaces that were open on the last save of your desktop. To prevent all of these workspaces from loading, on shut down of NT, go to File > Workspaces and close each workspace that might be open that you do not wish to have opened on restart. Once this is done, shut down NT and choose the option to save workspaces when prompted.
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post gentlebenthebear  
      Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes