Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenfire Connection Time

Hi,
    I'm using the NT 7 RC1 , and everything works, still the knowing bugs are not. anyway.
    A situation since NT 6:
    The time to establish a connection thru zenfire / mirus takes a long time ( 2-5min )

Is this a bug or a feature? ;-)
    If a bug how can I fix it?

When I use Esignal as Trading software, the connection is established thru a minute.
    So, the reason is not my internet connection.

Hello razorbuzz67,

Thank you for your post.

I have tested this on my end and was able to connect to Zen-Fire under 15 seconds.
    • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
    • Then go to the Tools menu--> select Options--> select the Misc tab--> click Repair DB
    • Restart NinjaTrader
    • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.

I have also provided a link below to our Connection Guide to assist with creating your connection.

Please let me know if the issue persists after this procedure.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks your hints.
      don't help.
      is there something like firewall ports that the connection establishment slow down?

Comment

If you are able to connect successfully after a period of time this would not point to a Firewall issue.

So I may further investigate please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
        1.) A link to this forum thread.
        2.) Your most current trace and log files.

You will find the file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt

Log file will be located by going to Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Log->log.YYYYMMDD.txt
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm also connecting with zen-fire, but with AMP futures. Every now and then I would experience slow connection issues. I have tried lots of different ways to fix this problem. The sure-fire method that I used is to completely uninstall NT and manually remove all NT folders in the Documents, then, do a reinstall. With this method, it's a pain to rebuild work space and chart settings. Hopefully, NT can find and fix this problem until then I just have to live with it... 8-((

Originally posted by razorbuzz67 View Post
          Hi,
          I'm using the NT 7 RC1 , and everything works, still the knowing bugs are not. anyway.
          A situation since NT 6:
          The time to establish a connection thru zenfire / mirus takes a long time ( 2-5min )

Is this a bug or a feature? ;-)
          If a bug how can I fix it?

When I use Esignal as Trading software, the connection is established thru a minute.
          So, the reason is not my internet connection.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Javierw.ok  
          Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post bltdavid