Cannot Reproduce: Playback stopped on one chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Reproduce: Playback stopped on one chart

I cannot reproduce this situation, but what I did prior to it happen was as follows:

I had the two charts open as shown, only the top chart (Range 1) had a bad symbol that didn't exist in the Playback data (2ndary position on chart), I click okay and both charts (other than the bad symbol) started to play out at MAX.

I then noticed I had the Global Cross hair on and shut it off on the top chart. At that time, the chart froze and showed the -> arrow for me to advance to current time. Pushing this arrow did nothing and I could not restart the playback on the top chart other than stopping and re-initialing the Playback.

If I can reproduce it again, I will post on this thread.

Sorry, the only hint in the log was:
    5/4/2015 10:13:15 PM Default Failed to call 'Add' method: An item with the same key has already been added.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the report. We have seen a few intermittent bugs like this as well and wil devote some internal testing resources in this area also. If you run into it again and can see anything else that would help us narrow down the issue please let me know.

Also it would be helpful to get your workspace that your using next time it happens.

Comment

Thanks,

I will see if I can reproduce the issue myself and email directly to support. I assume you don't need the ChartData. That was a very big file...

Comment

Na likely do not need the chart data. If we do I'll get it from you another way.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason