Installation Fialure with McAfee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation Fialure with McAfee

Installation failed with McAfee Host IPS switched on. See attached image. After that I could not even cancel/kill installation process and had to reboot computer. After IPS was switched off, installation was possible.

I see in the error screenshot this sentence "Call Not Found" and wonder if one could not detect the situation beforehand and maybe not fall into this trap.

Brian

PS: Do NOT be irritated by the "NT8 is been removed" message. I redid the complete process two times just to get the screenshot for you, as it flashed very fast. However, each time both when installing and removing, it was the same error.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zr6bcm; 05-07-2015, 06:57 AM.

Hi zr6bcm,

What version of McAfee are you running in particular? I seem to be unable to duplicate this installation error on McAfee LiveSafe Internet Security. I'd like to see if I can acquire a trial or something similar of your particular version that I can test.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post love2code2trade