Resizing indicator panel - collapsing it completely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resizing indicator panel - collapsing it completely

When you minimize an indicator panel too much, you can lose hold of it completely until refreshing it from Indicators dialog box (or pressing F5):

I suppose it is unintentional but I would actually like this behaviour if I could get hold of hidden indicator panel by let's say double clicking on where the indicator disappeared (the line separating panels). This would be ideal for some quick changes.

Hello gregid,

Thank you for your post.

The ability to fully minimize a chart panel is an intended change which we made based on user demand. I am able to recreate the behavior which you've outlined however this is essentially a matter of mouse position; when I place the cursor just above the divider line it is possible to adjust the fully minimized panel. With this said, I think that a double-click method of selection/adjustment is a great idea and I will forward this suggestion to our development staff for further consideration.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello gregid,

Thank you for your post.

The ability to fully minimize a chart panel is an intended change which we made based on user demand. I am able to recreate the behavior which you've outlined however this is essentially a matter of mouse position; when I place the cursor just above the divider line it is possible to adjust the fully minimized panel. With this said, I think that a double-click method of selection/adjustment is a great idea and I will forward this suggestion to our development staff for further consideration.
      Thanks Kyle, I confirm I am able to get hold of the hidden indicator panel if I try really hard (2 out of 10 times) so if other people's mouse fu is as fantastic as mine, the double-click that would at least expand the panel minimally would be great

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post GLFX005
      by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
      2 responses